14

The sun shone over a handsome face as Mark fluttered his eyes eyes open. He squinted not being able to adjust to the light, the first thing that came to his vision was his darling fast asleep on his arm. Donghyuck looked so worn out and exhausted he sighed pulling himself up to sit even though his back killed him.

"Hmm." The Prince whimpered shifting on the uncomfortable chair. "Mark!!!" He noticed the older staring at him.

"H-Hey." The Knight caressed the gorgeous boys chubby cheek once the Prince sat next to him.

"My heart stopped." Donghyuck whispered wiping his tears like a baby.

"I'm here now so dont cry." The older smiled at the boy as a big tear rolled down his own cheek. He quickly wiped it off.

"I hate you!!" The Prince sniffled looking away, Marks arm felt his arm down and placed it on his cheek as he lent onto the touch.

"I'm sorry." The knight mumbled, his boyfriend only wrapped his arms around the olders bare bandaged chest and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." Donghyuck sniffed into Marks neck, the red haired male only hugged the boy really tight.

"I know that you do your highness." The Knight smiled but was slapped by his lover with a glare.

"Stop calling me that!!! Are you going to be calling me that when you fuck me too!? Omg!" The Prince flushed red and slapped his small stubby arms over his blabbering mouth.

"Oh woah! That was pretty unexpected." Chuckled Mark pulling the beauty closer.

"I-It was s-said unexpectedly." The Prince bite his lips shyly not knowing what to do.

"You are the future King. You need to have a queen. So ah! Ah!!" Mark screamed in pain when the younger pinched his waist.

"I marry you. Become your Queen, You rule NeonYong and I'd be your baby." The Prince hissed at the Knight.

"You must rule this Kingdom. Show them people who want you dead that you are capable of being a emperor." The Knight pulled his boyfriend onto his lap.

"But Mark....I cant. When you fell unconsious in my arms my heart literally burst. I'm not a strong person." The Prince sighed looking away.

"Hush you are strong. Serious things aside, come closer." Whispered the Knight as he pressed their lips together, those plump lips completely disapearing into those thin dominant ones.

"How far will you go for love?" Donghyuck whispered amidst their kissing.

"Far as going to the moons and stabbing Xiaojun half dead and threatening to wipe out their whole race if they touch whats mine. Mine as in my Donghyuck." Mark whispered the last part pulling the younger in for another kiss.

"Mark?" Taeyongs voice sounded but their kissing did not stop.

"I missed you." Mumbled the Knight as he noticed the Queen and gently pushed the prince a milimetre away with a smile.

"I missed you more." Donghyuck whispered squeaking when he saw his parents at the knights chamber doors.

"Hmm seems like they have an intimate relationship." Jaehyun chuckled at the two boys.

"YOU CANT TELL ME TO STOP LOVING HIM OR SEPERATE US!" Donghyuck screamed, Mark closed his small mouth and pulled him back with a nervous grin.

"Haechan dont sit on his lap he's in pain." Taeyong chuckled but his son only hugged Marks neck tightly.

"Dont touch my lion!" The Prince growled when his mother tried to touch Marks face.

"Geez hes so posessive of his man I see. Well we'll let you be. Taeyong honey lets go." The King smile and the two males left the Knights chambers.

"Your highness theres no need to be so posessive." The knight smiled at his lover who only pouted and slapped him with a huff.

"You touch me all over, kiss my lips, practically died riding to the moons and you still call me with that stupid honorific!" Donghyuck got off walking away from the red haired man.

"Hey! Come here!" Mark chuckled but the Prince ran off with a giggle.

Renjun was recovering and so Jeno had brought him to his chambers which made Jaemin follow. Chenle was at Jisungs and the kingdom seemed to have slowly recovered. Mark was still bed ridden but he was said to be healing.

"Mother says I must be crowned king when I turn 21." Pouted the Prince when helped the knight wear his shirt. "I dont want to be king. I just want to be your queen." Donghyuck played with Marks blood red locks.

"You already are." The knight licked his lips at the boy.

"Pff! Besides Mother wants me to dress up like a girl for to nights dinner." The gorgeous male popped off his shirt buttons, his thoughts elsewhere.

"Why? Its a dinner for the return of the king." Mark chuckled cornering the beautiful golden skinned boy onto a wall that always appeared when they were together.

"Hmm....." Donghyuck softly gasped when Marks cold arms held his waist, he bit his lips when the olders lips brushed down the valley of his neck.

"Who is my Baby Pudu?" The Knight squeezed the small waist making Donghyuck bounce on his tippy toes and stubby arms curl on the knights chest.

"M-Me." Donghyuck didnt register the word baby but he certainly heard the word Pudu. He blushed as lips burned down his neck making him whimper softly.

"Sir! Dame! The Queen seeks your presence HOLY COW!!" Chenle screamed his head of when he saw the intimacy between the two.

"Cockblocker!" Mark pulled away rolling his eyes at the pretty blonde.

"You werent fucking him." Chenle crowssed his arms with a glare.

"What if I was!?" Mark lifted the tiny bundle over his shoulder.

"I would have screamed HOLY MOTHERFUCKER!" The young boy wiggled and cried as Donghyuck giggled at the interaction.

"Watch me cockblock when you and Jisung are going to fuck!" The Knight wacked the boys butt.

"Not fair!! You werent fucking!! Jisung!!! Save me! Haechan hyung stop giggling you idiot!" Chenle screamed and shouted as he was carried out.