15

Taeil came out buttoning up his shirt, with a smirk dancing on his lips, he stretched out as he left his chambers for the day. Hendery ran into it only to be invited with a ghastly vision of his mother tied up and naked with so many bruises on his fragile body, he wrapped the man in his cape as he untied his mother and carried him away to the Physician, Ten grimaced unconsciously at the sight before him, he had seen it several times but not this awful. Taeil was a beast that everyone in the Kingdom hated, Hendery ran out crying, why was he even born to that man. Even though Ten always succeeded in reviving the bunny like man he failed to bring the mans happiness back, Doyoung almost looked like Taeil's slut but also the man he didn't want to loose. 

"Mother what was it this time?" Hendery came to his mother with a busted lip, having fought with his father and got beaten. Doyoung reached up with trembling arms to caress her his son, the only person who loved him. 

"He thought I saved your little lover, He was mad but.....yesterday he was at his mood of hating me. Why? Why does he touch me like I'm a slut!? What did I ever do wrong!? Was being in love with him a crime!? What can I do if I can no longer bare a child for him!? What do I do Hendery!?" Doyoung cried into his sons chest. The boy didn't know what to do or say he just hugged his mother tight and cried with him.

Back in NeonYong Jaehyun cooked lunch for his wife, with passionate kisses and occassionally teasing the Queen. There son was following Mark and they were let alone in the Palace.

"Jaehyun!!" Taeyong squealed when he was swirled around the hallways.

"I love you!!" The King chuckled peppering soft kissing on the Queens nape making him giggle.

The Prince was learning how to cook from Jaemin in Jeno's kitchen, his Markie had left for training and Chenle was a loud ass dolphin. He swore he'd fry him one day, Renjun was able to sit up now.

"Lele! You brat! Give it back!" Jisung ran after the blonde haired boy making the Prince pout remembering that he wasnt called by his name by the man he loved.

"He's just messing up with you." Jaemin chuckled ruffling Donghyucks hair.

"Did I force him to like me?" Donghyuck pouted eating a carrot.

"I wouldnt say you forced him, You just made your presence noticable and he couldnt resist your ass. I've often seen him stare at you with this god damn look that can melt an entire ice burge. He loves you. Relax." Jaemin smiled as he continued to cook. The Prince waddled outside nodding at Jeno who was coming and stood still when he saw Mark coming with sweat dripping down his body and arm cut vest. Hot but the prince wasnt in a mood to drool.

"Hey darling." Mark wrapped an arm around the boys waist as he lifted him up on his tippy toes and smashed their lips together.

"Everyones looking." Donghyuck pulled away blushing.

"So? You are mine and I'm yours. Let them face it." The knight chuckled carrying him to his chamber that was next to Jeno's. It was a part of the Palace quarters that were given to the knights.

"How is your back?" The Prince sat cross legged on the red haired boys bed.

"Stingy but I'm good." Mark left to take a quick shower. Donghyuck waited for his knight to come faithfully.

"Mark?" He called out to get the olders attention.

"Hmm?" Mark hummed from the bathroom.

"Mind if I go through your stuff?" The Prince ask biting his lips nervously.

"Sure. Just dont break anything or hurt your self." The knight warned as the Pudu happily went through his lovers stuff.

"Borning!" Donghyuck sprawled on the bed having found nothing interesting at all. "You've been in there for two fucking hours." He wiggled his legs in the air.

"I came out you whiney bear. Im out!" Mark finally came out as they headed to Jeno's for dinner.

The dinner was something the Prince had never once been to. It was filled with laughter, warmth and love, Mark seemed so bright his arms securely around the youngers waist as the night was bright with candles. It made his heart swell with a strang happiness he couldnt describe.

"Stop drinking so much darling." Mark chuckled at his gorgeous baby pudu who seemed to enioy the dancers food.

"I'm happy! Wee Hee!!" Donghyuck giggled as he swirled around with his glass.

"You silly billy. Get down from the couch." Mark held the boys tiny waist with a chuckle.

"Kiss me!" The Prince jumped onto the knight straddling his waist.

"You better take him away befire he butts his pretty forehead on a wall." Jisung dragged a giggling Chinese away.

"He's right." Renjun smiled tiredly.

Mark carried his lover home, but was slammed on the bed as his shirt buttons were popped off by the Prince, the knight chuckled at Donghyuck dominating him but well he liked it. They've been together for like almost eight months straight and were stronger than ever so why not.

"You look ravishing." Mark teased as he was kissed and bitten down the neck. Donghyuck was messy, the love bites that appeared on the olders chest were scattered and small. The knight screamed when one of his nipple was being bitten and sucked on as the little pudu got distracted by a butterfly.

"Whats that? Wee a flutterfly. Ooo." The Princes plump lips turn into an O shape.

"Thats Kuns potion messenger. It only flies at night." Mark whinced pulling the beauty down onto the bed.

"Me want a flutterfly too!" The Prince pouted all his manliness disappearing in a flick.

"I'll get you one tomorrow." Mark covered them up with the comforter.

"Weally Liony?" Donghyuck pouted up at the older who nodded and bobbed their noses together with a soft smile.