21

"Mother! Look at me!" Mark shook Taeyong as he was placed on the bed, Kun rushed to see what it was and gasped at the depth of the wound.

"Mark I know he is your mother but please stay strong." Kun mumbled and the medications began. Taeyong screamed in pain and Jaehyun reached for his wife his body quite bruised.

Marks existance shook, yet Donghyucks shattered, If his lover was his mothers son then.....He feared the thought, his crown slipped off as he ran away into the darkness, not understanding what he had to do. He could feel his heart about to burst.

Taeyongs hands were turning blue, his heart was running cold, Taeil had cast upon him a spell that no one could perform only a moon can. Yet it was a mystery as to how the man did it. Jaehyun prayed to god to not let his wife die, the light of his life.

"Jaehyun......" Kun whispered gesturing him to move.

The knight cried his heart out, Jeno held his best friend, having knowing the truth for long as he was a kid. The night turned to day and the king was missing. Donghyuck sat on a high cliff of no where, he stared at the oceans below with great pain he wasnt strong enough to harbour. Was it Mark on the rock of sacrifice? Was Mark the real king? Was Mark the person destined to die in the arms of a Moon? Then who was he? Why was he king when he wasnt even the heir to the throne? The sun shone brightly on the dew drops of that tingled on the edges of the leaves and cobwebs. The scrunching of leaves made Donghyuck sigh as the familiar presence sat next to him.

"I believe this is yours." Mark gave the younger the crown that made him king.

"Who are you? Who am I? Are we siblings??" Donghyuck hugged his knees tightly crying.

"Look at me first." Mark whispered. "Mother doesnt have much time and he wishes to see you." The knight made Donghyuck wear his jacket.

"I want to know the truth first." The King stood his ground.

"Very well then......I was four years when there was this great war between the sun and moons. Father sent us away in fear of loosing us and on our way there was a broken down carriage with a man in labour. He was alone and blue by the pain and cold, Mother seemed to know him and helped him. The baby was born into my arms,bloody, fat and round and chubby......I named the baby My Donghyuck My Fullsun. Later found out that you were Taeils first born son and it was Doyoung who was in labour, he told mother to take you away and so we did. A rumor was spread saying that I died and the Queen had another baby. You grew up in my place, I grew up with Jeno, You should be crowned king before your 21st birthday or would turn into the foam of the moon. I later learnt that Mother was the heir to the throne of the moon and on his marriage with Doyoung he ran away to the kingdom of the son and married his lover Jaehyun. The child born to a sun and moon would be gifted with magic of both. Taeil was barren and had no magic like mother but loved Doyoung at first. But when grandfather forgave mother for mating with a sun his vengence of revenge began. If he kills me my kingdom would fall. Im sorry you were made king, but only you can fight against your father. I would be sacrificed on my 25th birthday by Taeil and all my powers would go into him. He would become fertile." Mark whispered caressed Donghyucks chubby cheek with a broken smile.

"Mark...." Donghyuck hiccuped hugging the knight tightly.

"I held you first......My Donghyuck my fullsun." Mark held him tighter.

Taeyongs heart was frosting, his finger tips turning crystal blue. Kun being the only other moonbeing used the magic he posessed to retrieve the Queen,Alas, the attempts were failing. Donghyuck reached the chambers throwing himself on his adopted mother.

"My sweet baby. I love you so much...." Taeyong gasped his words out as tears trickled down his eyes. "I have always loved you too son." He squeezed Marks arm tightly.

"Taeyong you cant die on us!" Jaehyun shook his wife, fear and dread filling his heart.

"Jaehyun....Give our children in marriage....." Taeyong gritted his teeth.

The flames of disaster being the witness of their marriage Donghyuck was adorned in lace and a flower crown, though he was decked up in womens clothing he looked brighter than the sun. He couldnt stop crying. He was walked down the isle with his father with Chenle, Renjun and Jaemin going forth. Under the moon, he was given to Mark, the love of his life as he their wedding vows were said, Taeyong held on a little longer, having always wanted to marry them off but never imagined to be killed by his own brother.

"I pronounce you husband and wife." The pastor said once the rings were exchanged and the two boys lent up to press their lips together.

Taeyong smiled when his son and his wife fell on their knees neck to him, he hugged them all, his husband, his children, Renjun and Jaemin, Yang Yang and of course Jeno and Chenle. It was saddening to not have his best friend Yuta here when it was his last hours alive.

"Mother! Mother!" Mark shook Taeyong as the beautiful mans heart froze him collapsing into his husbands arms. His eyes big with regret that he could no longer live and his lips smiling forever in happiness that his children were married.

Donghyuck cried into Marks chest, his heart shattering, Mark only hugged his wife tightly as the night witnessed the most painful of moments ever. The kingdom fell into grieving a cloud of darkness haunting their lives.