𝟏𝟐.

CHAPTER 12.| RESCUE MISSION
It's not impossible.

| RESCUE MISSION It's not impossible

___

Arsyn sits on the floor staring at the hatch. She didn't know why but she felt like something was waiting for her to just retaliate.

It was a feeling she hadn't felt when she had to take a mission in the city of Cantonica. Talía had done a major mistake betting her way into information she needed, for what? The assassin never uncovered.

It was the most disgustingly beautiful planet she had ever stepped foot on. She'd never forget the experience of it, her only job was to intimidate the man who stole from her master.

Talía trusted her to come along for just that. But the feeling she felt, it didn't feel right. The same night she had threaten the man; Reznor. But to her surprise the man was prepared having his own back up.

Arsyn's feeling vanished when they came. It was warning her. In that moment she had trusted every single feeling she felt and having that right now meant she needed to warn the Mandalorian who had yet to return.

Something was up. And it made her feel sick.

"The time I'm alone this happens" she mumbled. Arsyn felt like it had many things to do with the child, but he turned him over, he said if they didn't they had much to worry.

But that wasn't the situation, which meant she shouldn't feel like that, unless...it wasn't for the child.

She visibly flinched hearing the door open revealing a figure walking up. She quickly recognized him. "Good. You're back, listen—" she cuts herself short seeing the new attire.

It was definitely beskar steel. One of the finest metals in the galaxy.

"Well that's...new" She states. She couldn't help but trace everything of the new look "So this is what they offered."

"You were saying something"

"Right! Uh—I have a bad feeling about something. Like...like something's here" She tired to explain her feeling, she didn't quite understand how she felt like that when moments ago everything seemed normal.

"What if it's Talía?"

"It can't be." The Mandalorian states. He watched her nose scrunch towards his statement "Greef Karga. My guild contact sent me a transmission, without any mention of you."

"So you talked to him? And what happened?"

"Nothing. Not one mention of you, either Talía's doing her search for you on her own. Or she's given up, doubt the last bit" The Mandalorian knew better than to think someone like Talía would stop chasing her mouse.