𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐒.

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚞𝚗, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚢𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

1| Originally Arsyn's name was either suppose to be Felicity or Falcon.

2| Shaye wasn't going to be mention in this story because Arsyn was supposed to be a force sensitive.

3| She was supposed to have yellow lightsabers.

4| I mentioned eyes were staring back at me in Chapter 11 it was Maeve's eyes looking back at her.

5| The kid that Arsyn mentions was a kid she saved. The background is much darker on why she chose to save the kid and how she knew the little girl was in trouble.

6| Arsyn wasn't supposed to have a middle name, but I wanted Din to call her 'Nova' because no one else but Winta and Shaye knew it.

7| I wanted to include a cure of mercury. But I didn't.

8| Shaye was supposed to meet her and Din by following them and interacting with the two. But I kept it with only the two Zarceaians.

9| Shaye is 45 years old

10| In chapter 27, the dialogue was VERY different to the one from now, I kind of regret changing it just because you can see much more chemistry they had, but my dumbass was unsure—I still have it and if you want to read it I can post it if you guys want.

11| Lanús and Arsyn had an interaction in a call. I also have the scene written down.

12| I wrote the journals during my fourth period in school. :))

13| Arsyn was supposed to be the one 'dying' when they went back to Nevarro.

14| Arsyn's new sword is called a Xylostile Saber. It is also known for the Nysn as a higher rank (Commander)

15| I didn't want her to reveal herself in chapter 28 of the prisoner but they pissed her off

16| The next book will be called 'Divine Spark'

17| When I created the Nysn they were supposed to live up to 500 years.

18| Shaye is bi-sexual in case you didn't notice.

19| Sabin was also supposed to live up to 1000 but lives up to 400.

20| Sabin has the same powers that his past owner had; Maeve Eros.

21| Maeve and Rex were secretly married.

22| Shaye followed Ahsoka during the clone wars, instead of staying back

23| Aremelle and Caspian were supposed to be the main characters for the clone war serious but I didn't know how it was going to work

24| Arsyn was supposed to have a metal mask but I used the red scarf

25| Shaye and Boba Fett had a confusing thing when they were younger.

26| Order 66 for the Nysn was called the whispers of heavenly death. Since so many had been killed and captured.

27| The Xylostile saber was originally used by the Jedi but they disliked them.

28| In Zarcea culture, the male must take the female's name in marriage. And if it is female-to-female they must combine their last names.

29| The rulers of Zarcea were both women.

____
I hope you enjoyed these facts. I might add more if I remember. And please wash your hands, remember the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. Please do be careful <3

Anyways see y'all in October for the next one ;))