𝟒𝟏.

CHAPTER 41.| THE OTHER SIDE
Know that we're never far behind.

| THE OTHER SIDE Know that we're never far behind

____

"Come with us," Arsyn told Lanús.

He shook his head "My place is here, you must go before they come for you." She stared at him. Arsyn undid her loth pendant and grabbed his hand, placing it inside. "Your parents would be proud of you, Arsyn. You found yourself." She gave him a smile. I did.

The sound of rapid blast wasn't so far from the forge. Everyone prepared for the worst. The silence came about but hearing the footsteps come forward made Arsyn ready her Narelis sword keeping the child close to her.

The view of IG coming back made her lower the sword. "You are protected."

"More will come, you must go." The Armorer informed. "IG, carry this for Din Djarin until he is well enough to wear it." She hands over the jetpack as everyone follows IG out.

"Down to the river and across the plains." Arsyn and Din being the last to exit giving one last thanks to the two.

"This is the lava river." Karga points to the stream of lava, a boat was caught in dried boiled clambered lava.

"The ferry droid is fried," Din informs.

"Yeah, but if we push the boat out, we can get it to float downstream. Come on" Karga went in to push the boat  "Looks old. Will it take the heat?"

"You got a better idea?"

"Guess not." Din and Karga push the boat only to struggle. Din kicks the boat in frustration.

A psionic energy ball appears in Arsyn's hand, as it circled the boat. The pressure of the boat felt cracked, setting it free making it usable for the large group. Karga looked back. "You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" She holds the boat steady, letting them get inside. Din reached out, helping her get on safely.

The droid started to beep and shift, then started to grow standing taller than any of them. "It's alive." Gavriel whispered, moving Shaye behind him.

The droid chirped, communicating with them. "I don't suppose anybody here speaks droid?"

"I believe he is asking where we would like to go." Shaye indicates. She hadn't seen a droid in a long time since she lived in the middle of nature.

"Downriver. To the lava flat." It started to row its metal ore standing the heat of the lava. Arsyn sat there holding the child close, wondering what was waiting for them at the end of this tunnel.