𝟑𝟏.

CHAPTER 31.| PARADISE FOR DEVILS
Good riddance.

| PARADISE FOR DEVILSGood riddance

____

The halls were silent as she tried to find her way back to the group, that was until Arsyn heard an explosion erupt, coming to the point where the halls were in flames. At least she knew she was close to them.

The team gathered around the cell, ordering Zero to open the door where the prisoner was being held. The door opened revealing the dark lit cell and a figure sitting. Another Twi'lek. Whose skin matched the color as Xi'an.

"Qin" Din spoke in utter shock, but the modulator made it seem otherwise. Qin stalked towards him coming face-to-face with Din.

Xi'an smiles at the interaction "Funny, the man who left me behind is now my savior." Arsyn raised a brow, He has a thing for doing that then. Arsyn held back from commenting. She didn't notice how close Xi'an was to her.

"Whose she?" Qin asked.

"A new toy."Xi'an kicked her in the stomach not having time to process anything. She watched Din being pushed in the cell making her reach out for him, only to be held back.

"Alpha" Din shouted revealing her identity, it was better than her actual name.

"Alpha?—Alpha, oh you're definitely worth more than this." Xi'an chanted feeling satisfied about their plan. The scarf was pulled off making everyone finally get a good look, it wasn't until she felt her her belt removed no longer feeling the weight of her swords.

She was placed on Burgs shoulder making her fight back only to be held tightly and lose her breath. She glanced towards the cell seeing the blast stop through the top.

"You deserve this!" Xi'an yelled as they made their escape leaving behind the Mandalorian.

"Zero to Mayfeld. I found some information on The Mandalorian. From the Bounty Hunters Guild." At the mention of that Arsyn began to squirm again, she felt her eyes glow seeing everything upside down.

She saw the back of Mayfelds head and pushed him by just her stare, everyone looked around trying to figure out what it was. She closed her eyes hoping they didn't suspect anything.

"Zero to Mayfeld." Zero checked in again "You have a potential problem. He has escaped."

"I told you we should've ended him." Xi'an shouted.

As they kept running down the corridors the doors began to shut. The team began to struggle in escaping becoming trapped within the spaces. The atmosphere changed when the color was no longer pure white, the red gave it a more sinister look making everyone panic. Arsyn focused on a knife from upon Xi'an person giving Burg a clean cut on his shoulder.