𝟏𝟒.

CHAPTER 14.| SORGAN
Our hidden worlds.

___

___

The ship was silent to the point that not even the kid had fussed. Arsyn leaned back seeing the kid stay beside the Mandalorian giving her time to get at least a few moments of rest.

The child started to press buttons thinking that it would go unnoticed. "Stop touching things" the child jumped, keeping his eyes on him and leaned back to press the button.

Arsyn shot up feeling the rattling of the ship seeing the Mandalorian hurry to turn it off. "It was him"

She held her smile going back into her position "blaming him already? Shame on you" She could feel his gaze still on her but the feeling of her heavy eyes debated on reopening.

"Let's see. Sorgan. Looks like there's no star port, no industrial centers, no population density. Real back water skug hole. Which means it's perfects for us" The Mandalorian informs, while Arsyn kept listening.

"You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months —Nobody's gonna find us here" He sounded almost certain, but the assassin knew what Talía was capable of, whatever she was. Arsyn was positive that Talía knew and it made her understand on why she was so desperate.

When they landed within the woods, Arsyn stood up stretching her arms listening to the Mandalorian tell the child to remain in the cockpit, she headed down waiting for him.

"You really think he's going to listen to you?"

"Worth a shot" The duo stood by, letting the hatch open. She looked down seeing the child already standing between them. The child cooed making the Mandalorian sigh.

Arsyn bit her lip as he stared up at her. She shrugged in response "You're fooling yourself, Mando"

She walked off hearing him let another sigh "Oh, what the hell? Come on"

The duo would stop letting the child catch up to them, most of the walk she would have to pick him up so they wouldn't lose any daylight.

Sorgan wasn't like most planets, it's beauty with tall trees that looked as if they touch the skies, the ray of green and the smell of water filled their senses. The skies colored in bright blue. Even the temperature was much better than Arvala-7 with its raging sun.

It was fresh, it showed that the night would be chilly because of it. The aroma that the small pub held made her mouth water.

When they headed to the back she couldn't shake off a feeling, she felt it before with the kid but this one felt like the presence of her parents. It couldn't have been, that feeling died years ago.