𝟑𝟑.

CHAPTER 33.| S. EROS
None will be free until the old days are gone forever.

___

___

Shaye sat outside her home having Sabin run around getting the fresh air. "I never thought I'd see you again." Shaye speaks without turning her head. Only feeling her presence.

Arsyn sits down beside her moving her gaze towards where Shaye looked. "I need your help."

"Talía, has an army of imperials. Along with another client that we owe." Shaye's shoulders dropped "I can't help you with that."

"I know what I'm asking is too much. But I don't know if my powers are enough to stop them. I can't let other people get hurt." Arsyn was almost to her breaking point.

"You said something about another client" Shaye asked after a moment of silence.

"A while back, I left Talía and she placed a bounty on me. Five years later a Mandalorian comes along, takes me back and I escape. With his help of course. He had to go pick up another bounty—it was a child. He delivered him but we rescued him. That client wants my kid badly, and I can't let him have him. I won't."

Shaye softly sighs, she wanted to help. She only wondered about the possibilities that could happen if anyone knew about her, the things she's seen and knows. She could be killed.

"I'm only telling you this so you know why. It's okay if you can't. I won't pressure you into this. It's not your fight, I know that." Arsyn pushed herself up and started walking back.

"You really think you'll be able to defeat them?" Shaye asked leaning against a tree in front of her path. Arsyn looked behind her then back at Shaye "I portal. Remember."

"I'll help you and your family." Sabin stood beside her, almost like he was prepared for what was to come. "But just know, I don't have a great history with any one who bares the armor of the Mandalorians"

Arsyn tilts her head "Okay, most of them. I knew a lot back then because someone changed my perspective."

"Ahsoka?"

"Bo Katan." She added "But there were others, have you been reading?"

"Had to put them on pause. It's hard when you're being hunted." Shaye agreed. "After this, let's hope you're not"

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

The closer they got to the crest, the more Arsyn noticed how Shaye was falling behind step. "Hey, everything's going to be okay, you don't have to tell them anything if you don't want to. I'll handle it"