𝟏𝟖.

CHAPTER 18.| CODE OF HONOR
Culture is what brings us together.

| CODE OF HONOR Culture is what brings us together

__

She didn't stop until everything around her became dark and silent, no one had hopefully dared follow her with no light around.

Arsyn caught herself on a tree holding onto it for support, she rested her head feeling tears finally appear. Her knees gave out letting her collapse under the night sky. She could feel her head pounding and her hands tingle, was that normal?

The sound of steps made her get up. It definitely wasn't coming from behind. To make matters worse she didn't have any weapons on her person.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you" A soft feminine voice came from the shadows, the moonlight giving them as much light.

Had she been too oblivious to feel the energy from the women? Arsyns gaze never left the women who stood still.

"I didn't think any of us survived" The women of violet spoke. She had a hopeful tone.

"Us?"

"Yes. . ." The women paused, her giant green eyes stared deep towards Arsyn "You don't know what you are? Do you?"

Arsyn lightly started shaking her head. She waited for the women to tell her "You are a Nysn. A warrior from the planet Zarcea...well at least it was."

"What do they call you?" Arsyn asked. Whoever this woman was she felt like she was telling the truth. Maybe she had no intention in lying.

"Lavani Vores. And you?"

"—Arsyn Sallta"

"Arsyn?" Lavani was taken back by the name clearly having heard of it before "Caspian's and Aremelle's daughter"

The mention of her own parents made her stumble. "How do you know that?"

"I met them. A while back when you were a baby. You're still alive" Lavani gave out a relief smile, Lavani has suggested that she should follow her, Arsyn had nowhere else to go so she did.

They entered into a spacious home. She was greeted by a giant wolf having wooden horns upon its white soft head. She watched as its guard came up almost ready to attack but Lavani had calmed him down.

She finally saw her in the light her hair was purple and her eyes were large showing its emerald color along with a faded marking on her eye. She seemed around the same age as Arsyn, around her twenties almost thirty.