𝟏𝟔.

CHAPTER 16.| PURPOSE BEFORE FEELINGS
The feeling inside my head.

| PURPOSE BEFORE FEELINGSThe feeling inside my head

___

The Mandalorian, Cara dune, and Arysn scouted the area where the raiders had come by only to be met with more than they had anticipated, what was worst was how would a village of people just drop everything and run. This was their home.

Asking that was too much. But this whole ordeal was to lay low not to fight off a battle. Three against an imperial walker was definitely something that wasn't possible.

But the assassin did love the courage the village had, they weren't going down without a fight, and what made it more crazier, no one had any skill in defense.

The three had spilt into three teams, Arsyn was in charge of combat, they needed to know how to fight without weapons, unless it were to come down to that.

She watched their stances and tested their strength trying to find their weakness and heightened their strengths as best as she could.

Arsyn had noticed the frustration and determination on most of the villagers faces. But she also recognized their fear and she understood, but now was no time. They needed to prepare if they wanted to keep their land.

The assassin had gone against them, they had put up a fight which meant it was decent enough to keep them alive. She wasn't going to let nothing happened to this village, this place was definitely full of heart for only krill farmers.

Arsyn had given her group a chance to breath. She looked around seeing Cara's group get the use to their formations. She faced the Mandalorian seeing their aim become better.

She had recognized the sudden closeness he had towards Omera. She hit the target perfectly and even she was impressed. She should look away but, something was bothering her.

The way he kept his eyes onto her as she fired the blaster, it made her heart almost skip a few beats. Why am I acting like this? Stop it. She faced away to see her group come back "Restarting!" She instructs.

In the last twenty minutes, they had shown progress on taking each other down, learning the weak spots of the body.

Arsyn scouted seeing everything complete. She took a breather seeing Winta play with the child. She would be lying about loving the sight that was placed in front of her. But now that she looked at it, everything was from Omera.

She was a simple women who cared for the children. She didn't have a bloody backstory, she wasn't a killer.

Arsyn was. She did things that shouldn't be named. Everything she's done, the people she's worked for and with. Omera being quite the opposite from her, hell if she was to go far she'd chose someone like Omera to spend her life with.