Sweet Dreams {Alsmiffy X OC}

The echoing of Trott and Ross's voices echoed through the elevator shaft from the top floor, where they had set up their smeltery. However that was not the floor Rosetta was heading to. She nimbly took the elevator to the third floor, before jumping out and carefully creeping around the large structure in the centre of the room. Hearing muffled whimpers and yawns from the nearby research table, Rosetta froze, not sure of what to do next. Alsmiffy seemed distressed, and rather unorganised - which was very unlike him. Murmuring incoherent words to himself as he gathered all sorts of essences and other tat. "Alsmiffy?" She whispered, noticing the green creature's muscles tense before he whipped around to face her, his eyes filling with fear. They had never been alone before, not together.

"I -uh- Rosetta -Hi?!" Alsmiffy stammered uncomfortably, purposely stumbling in front of his equipment so that she could not see what it was he was working on. "You know it's 3 in the morning, why aren't you asleep?" Rosetta edged closer, however this only made Alsmiffy stumble back more, pressing against the research table. "I never sleep." Alsmiffy said bluntly, trying to avoid eye contact by looking at his scuffed brown shoes. "Why not?" Rosetta questioned in a soothing voice, once again coming closer to the tall, slender green man. "I'm always working," He mumbled, fumbling with something behind his back so she could not see. "You can take breaks, you know. You wouldn't be doing anyone any harm by sleeping once in a while," She protested softly, still making her way slowly forward. "I can't" He stated rather harshly, looking down at her, sliding something into his pocket and hiding it from her. By the time he had finished protesting, a yawn had submerged, causing him to reveal his rather human-like mouth for a brief moment.

She took the chance to step closer, now almost close enough to feel his breathing, if he did in fact breathe through his mouth like a human. He stared almost directly down to look into her eyes, the dark brown swirls causing a fluttering to start in his stomach, or at least where a stomach should be. Still staring down at her, her eyes staring back up at his, she took his right hand in her own, and began leading him to the elevator and down to the second floor. Leading him slowly towards a free bed, she slowly gestured towards it. Staring directly at her, he was rather bewildered, unable to help himself from doing what she insisted. He curled up slowly on the bed, his head almost sinking through the pillow as he remembered how soft beds were. He could barely keep his eyes open any long, as Rosetta began to bring the quilt over his slender figure that was almost half it's normal length as he curled himself up as small as possible.

Tucking him in like a you would to a small child, she couldn't help but smile at the sight of how peaceful he looked, not busily hurrying around, organising essence or working on some ridiculous contraption, instead looking more adorable than ever; placing his hands between his pillow and the side of his face as his eyes drooped close. Not able to help herself, Rosetta leaned down slowly, pressing a soft kiss to the side of his head, lingering for a few moments before she began to edge her way back to her bed. As she pulled back, a slender green hand reached out and caught her wrist as she swiftly backed away. Pausing and turning back, she noticed Alsmiffy's eyes still closed as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his crumpled fist, unfolding his fingers to reveal a glowing purple heart on a rather rusty chain. Taking it slowly out of his hand, he recoiled, looking as though he had done nothing but lie still the entire time. Gazing at the glowing purple object with the engraving 'Alsmiffy' carved into it in neat writing. Clasping it in her hand for a moment, she climbed into the bed opposite Alsmiffy's, placing the purple heart under her pillow as her eyes drift close. And the last thing she heard before dreams and thoughts of her and the green man swarm her head, echoes from the bed besides hers...

"Sweet dreams"