〔1〕- Uravity To The Rescue

Y/N's POV
I let my head rest against the desk, making my blazing hair turn to ash up to my shoulders so it wouldn't burn through the wood... again.
I was tired, and desperate to get smart enough and skilled enough to get out of this train wreck of a class. For one, Kamakiri doesn't shut up and fronts anyone and everyone just for a fight. And second, Monoma. That's it, I mean, do I really need to explain why?
All his snarky comments and rude insults.
None of the girls take any interest in me, not really. 
I don't belong in this class, everyone has their place, even on the outskirts of the conversation, but I just don't fit in.
Monoma makes that very apparent. It seems he only takes interest in me to make fun of me, but at least that's not all the time. The teacher stood at the front of the class, the last 10 minutes of the lesson were a mad rush seeing as he hadn't come anywhere near finishing a talk.
"We'll be doing training tomorrow, proper training so we can practice your quirk's lasting effects, especially those with emitter types." Sensei finished quickly, with 30 seconds to go.
"Will we be training with other classes?" I said quietly, taking advantage that I was sat nearest to him, but of course the obnoxious blonde behind me picked up everything I said.
"You really think we'll train with 1-A, we're already better than them," he said in that god-awful mock voice he has, "well, most of us!"
The whole class laughed, and I knew he was talking about me. My signature steaming hot lava tears threatened to fall as the bell went, I ran out of the classroom before everyone else, and ran straight to the door of 1-A, my eyes brimmed with the hot liquid. I thought I was going to be alright until Ochaco came out, and held my shoulders and asked me what happened, and I just broke down in humiliation.
The ash part of my hair flared up again, as it does when I cry, and Ochaco pulled her hands away quickly to avoid getting burned.
"I-I'm sorry!" I said through sobs.
"It's fine, was it Monoma again?" She demanded, overprotective.
All I could do was nod.

》》》》

I'd wiped my face with my elbows rested against the lunch tables, it seemed my skin was the only thing that couldn't get burned to a crisp. My hair had mostly turned to ash again and Ochaco had placed an arm around my shoulders.
"I hate this class, I just want to move to yours," I sniffed.
She smiled knowingly;  she was my only friend and I desperately wanted to move so I could get away from the others.
"Look, just keep at it and you might get moved, but just try your hardest to deal with them," she sighed sadly.
"But your class..t-they're all really good, and all have strong, ideal, capable bodies and quirks , what's mine going to do..?" I buried my head in my hands.
It was true. I'm not what you'd call ideal. I can barely control my quirk (even how stupid it is), I get average test scores no matter how many hours of no sleep I spend at my desk studying- I just can't seem to fully soak in the information, and... my body is disgusting.
Ochaco looked at me, "Y/N your beautiful, please..."
I sniffed and pulled my skirt down a bit, just above my knee. I pushed away my lunch, not that I wasn't hungry, because I hadn't eaten anything all day and was dying to eat the food infront of me, but I didn't feel like eating.
"Uraraka, no one even cares about me, no one but you...no one wants to talk to me, no one cares," I stammered, my lip quivering.
"Look, even if your class are all horrible, mine will accept you no matter what! If not, I'll just knock some sense into them!" She insisted, clenching her fists and putting them in front of her.
"I...how can you be sure?"
"I don't need to be sure, because it's true!"
I gave her a 'okay, sure' look of defeat.
"You know Uraraka, you really are an idol to me," I emphasised, "you are pretty much perfect."
"Aww Y/N, don't say that, there's plenty of thins wrong with me-"

The bell rang and I looked at her helplessly.
"One more hour Y/N, just one more hour, then I'll meet you by the girls' toilets and we can walk back to your dorm building together okay?" She patted my shoulder and smiled reassuringly.
I nodded, defeated and put away my lunchbox and one of the chopsticks, grasping the other one and inhaling shakily.
I ran off and straight into the classroom, past two students that Uraraka had worked with on some sort of dangerous mission, I don't remember much about them, but one girl waved at me and smiled cheerfully,  her other arm patting the back of a taller, indigo haired boy. Her smile sent butterflies to my stomach, and I kept running, straight into the classroom, and covered my face with my hands.
Why did her smile make me so flustered?
It was so sweet, so genuine and kind. Nobody looked at me like that, nobody but Ochaco.
I smiled through my fingers, before pulling out my English book for this dreaded lesson and my sticky-note-filled notebook that was practically bursting at the seams. I guess I need to buy another one, just for English.
This lesson had a different seating plan, and I was sat near the quieter people in class, Shoda and Ibara, so I wouldn't be tormented by Neito for once in my goddam week.

》》》
Nejire'sPOV
"Hey Amajiki, did you see that girl?" I tapped him on the shoulder in the middle of class.
He turned around and shook his head.
"Oh, well there was this girl, and she looked really...sad,"
"I didn't see, o-oh was that who you were waving to..?"
I nodded.
"Her hair was like lava, it was super cool!" I exclaimed quietly, "I wonder why she was sad..."
This thought consumed my normally out-of-it anyway mind, so much that the lesson was pretty much a blur.
》》》