〔20〕- Mission pt.2

-music above used-

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
A dim red spotlight appeared around me as I was revealed to the drunken audience.
A few whistles were heard as the music slowly came into earshot.
I began the first verse, the audience whistling, I sang out to them, the music picking up the pace and volume.
The spotlight grew bigger to reveal the band, and the backup singers all in matching short black dresses tuned in. Soon the chorus was sung from my tongue, and my flirtatious smirk grew wider as I saw the target's buddies drop like flies. My voice overcame their choking as they all rested their lifeless bodies against the table.

But the audience was too preoccupied with swaying to the music, enjoying themselves as they drank further, the toxic liquid flying everywhere from their glasses as they danced.
The chorus came along again, and I slipped off my jacket, throwing it into the bustling crowd, some high bloke catching it and passing out.
I played along with the act, swaying my hips slightly in a suggestive manner.

The target was smiling, his intentions clear.
The guitarists played the instrumental, grinning at each other while watching me, where the bridge soon was played, me singing over it, the audience's eyes locked on the stage.

They sang along, their voices all slurred and happy without a care in the world, too engrossed in the moment and not being aware that people around them were suffocating.

I finished the song, bowing. The target clapped heartily, holding his hand out to me as I walked down the stage steps.
I gingerly returned the touch, where some of the attendees of the club ran up to me and asked for an autograph.

Shit.

"Write a random letter, no one will know any better," Tomura's voice in my ears spoke urgently.

I signed the random pieces of paper with the letter 'N'. I had an instinct to write the letter N, not thinking or wondering why, just that it felt important to me. Once I'd finished with the crowd, I said to the target,

"You're awfully quiet..."

He didn't respond, instead he pulled me to him, his hands on my waist.

"Want to get out of here, Red Lips~?"

Me made me sick to my stomach, so much the act was painfully hard to keep up.

"I think you'd look gorgeous in less," he tugged at my dress strap.

"Let's leave this way," I said swiftly, leading him down the hall that lead to the back door.

"I want this over with, I feel nauseous"

I whispered into my earpiece, the crowd still so loud that the target didn't hear me.

"Just bring him out,"

Tomura said, before I turned off the earpiece.

I opened the door, where he exited behind me into a small alleyway beside the club building.I saw a baseball bat laid next to the door.

"Where are we Red- "

He was cut off by me hitting him with the bat.