〔𝐕〕- Arrest

.•°¤*(¯'★'¯)*¤° 🎀 𝒩𝑒𝒿𝒾𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒫🍬𝒱 🎀 °¤*)¯'★'¯(*¤°•.
I wanted to hold onto her, but she...her face wasn't the same. She didn't recognise me.
I grasped her arm like it was my last hope, and it was, because I didn't want to lose her. Not again.

"I'm not losing you again,"

It hurt, the way she came so suddenly, and I didn't have enough time to react. So when she ran away, I was struck speechless by her words.

"Leave me alone!"

That's when I knew she had been changed. The world seemed to slow when she slipped out of my grasp, but sped up again once a police officer caught her.
And she had no chance of escape.
Her hair was in no state to fight back, and it was hissing and smoking because of the bombardment of water. So all it did was cause her pain as she fell to her knees, handcuffs clipped around her bony wrists.
She looked as sick as she did the day she woke up from the hospital all those months ago.
It felt like yesterday.
If only we'd told her, then we could've saved her from this, saved her from becoming like this.
Mirio and Amajiki ran up behind me, breathing heavily as their skin dropped with both sweat and rain.
My hair was now soaked, and cold drops of water trickled down my back.

As much as I hated to admit it, I was relieved she was finally caught, because then she'd be safe...which was what I wanted to believe, but she's certainly go to Tartarus prison.
Watching helplessly from the sidelines, I watched as Aizawa jumped from the building and erased her quirk.

~

Third Person's POV

As expected, she was escorted to the highly guarded prison. She didn't say a word in the police car, just staring out of the window as hordes of other police cars were situated around the one she was riding in.
The drivers tried to get something, anything, out of her, any information, but she just stayed silent and gazed outside, her neutralised hair making the window blur.

~

In heavy handcuffs, she was brought into a black room, like the one she had back at the villain headquarters. They weren't going to like it when they now had to break two people out of the prison, and she definitely knew that. Shigaraki would be in the middle of a tantrum right about now.

Again, she would not speak to the officers. No matter what they said, she kept her mouth shut, only saying one sentence.

"Shigaraki won't be happy about this,"

~

Eventually giving up, they put her in a large white cell, completely blank, apart from this large window far up at the top, but people always seemed to be looking the other way, towards something, or someone, else.

Her cell was like a semi-circle, seemingly shaped around a much larger central cell. It had a high ceiling, where cameras as well as the viewing window, were placed. She was chained to the walls, where sprinklers were built into the ceiling, to stop her from escaping by using her quirk.
She sat idly, cross-legged in the middle of her room, quiet and calm.
She tapped on her chains around her feet with her toes, some sort of beat that seemed empty and random, no consistency in the echoing taps that travelled around the cell.

She always faced towards the window, almost eagerly, waiting for some sort of engagement or excitement with whoever or whatever was in the central cell next to her's.