〔𝐕〕- Just Drive

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔻Δ𝐛ι'S pØv █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Y/N was gone for hours now, and Tomura became more and more impatient and agitated.

"She should be back by now!" He growled, scratching more than ever at his neck.

Shigaraki was many things, but he was never one to brush things off. As much as he didn't say it, he still cared about the league members.

I decided to go back to her spot. Even though, if she was there, she wouldn't like it, we had to make sure something didn't happen to her, and I decided to take the risk of potentially getting burned to death. The thought made me touch the burn over my scars from Y/N's hand.

"We have to check her spot, even if she is there, it's not like her to be out of this long, she would've come back 40 minutes ago if she was okay," Toga whimpered, already grabbing knives incase her friend was indeed in trouble.

Crazy was crazy about Y/N, wanting to know next to every little habit she had. Every place she'd go, every person she talked to.

"I swear to god if she's been attacked she's in even deeper shit- we have to find her!" Twice announced.

I led them to her private spot. But she wasn't there...

"Dabi, you saw her last, what was she doing?" Spinner said.

"She was looking that way- oh god..." I looked at where my finger pointed in the direction she was staring at... UA.

"You don't think..." Toga began.

The trail of ashes confirmed it.

"Get the van," Shigaraki whispered.

"get the van now!" He yelled.

Spinner and Twice ran back to the bar to grab the vehicle. I stared at the school. She'd get arrested if the teachers caught her. Why the fuck would she go there?

"Dabi!" I heard Twice's voice from the street below the roof is three were stood on. We slid down a drainpipe and ran to the van, slamming the doors shut and speeding towards the school.

Toga held onto the drivers headrest, looking intently out of the window, close to tears.

"Why would she go there? She could be in danger!" She whimpered again.

Shigaraki shook his head.

"You know why?" I asked him.

He sighed and looked up at me, one leg crossed over the other.

"It's not 'why did she go there', it's 'who she went to see'," he explained vaguely, but it was enough for everyone to click onto what happened.

"Oh shit," Spinner almost let go of the wheel.

"She'll gets herself caught if she goes there!" Toga cried.

"Not if we get there first!" Spinner exclaimed, gripping the wheel and going faster.
~

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
Screeching wheels alerted me that I was not alone.
The betrayed and despair feelings that were meant to have poured into my mind were almost absent, and in their place was overriding jealousy and anger. They clouded my head and made my hair practically sear in rage, but under the rock it was muffled and silenced into a lower intensity.

My emotions were so intense that showing them in my expression wasn't possible, so a blank mask over my face was present... my eyes only showing anger through the small underlying flame in my pupil.

I pushed myself off of the ground, looking behind me one last time before walking down the hill. The van headlights shone on me, blinding me as I covered my eyes with my hands.

"Too bright, knucklehead," I said blankly.

"Y/N, what the hell were you doing?" Twice called out to me, head and shoulder out of the window, which I didn't respond to.

Shigaraki came out and put a hand on my shoulder.

"How did it go...?" He asked quietly.

I walked past.

"I don't want to talk about it, it wasn't important, nothing happened,"

I jumped into the back of the van, and sat down, looking down at my lap, the same empty expression on my face.
I... I felt empty. Anger was there, envy was there, but it felt like single water drops in an endless void where an ocean was meant to be.
Shigaraki knew what happened? No one else... no one else did?

"Y/N, are you okay! We got so worried so we came to find you in your spot and you weren't there so we came here!" Toga babbled on, probably close to tears.

I let a strained cry slip by accident, and she gasped and hugged me tightly.

"I'll kill them," Toga growled.

I wiped my nose with my sleeve.

"Y/N..." Spinner started at the front of the vehicle.

No.
I didn't want to hear it.
No sympathy. No meaningless words of comfort. It was my mistake of coming here, I didn't need there useless goddam remorse.

"Just drive."

~