〔11〕- "I'm going, there's nothing you can do to stop me,"

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
Spots of new daylight cast on my eyelids, leaving a pink tint on my eyes. They soon fluttered open; a panic swept over me as I sat bolt upright and looked down towards my pillow, but it was still there, unscathed.
I felt for my hair, and the soft wavering ash brushed against my fingertips. I let out a sigh of relief and slid out of my covers. I grabbed a black T-shirt with a small Panic! At The Disco logo on one side of my collarbone area, but it hung off of my shoulders like a patients robes at an insane asylum.
"Everything is so goddam small," I whispered, irritated.
I pulled it all into one hand, and tied it in a knot at the front.
Then I dug deep into my draws and eventually found a pair of elastic-waistband black ripped jeans. I think I let out a cry of relief when I pulled it out of the draw. But, despite the jeans fitting my waist, they were baggy on my legs, but they looked cool so I didn't mind. I put on a pair of black ankle socks and a pair of white converse.
While stood in the middle of my room, my eyes traced over all of my clothes.
They were all so huge, but looked stretched...
"This doesn't make any sense,"  I muttered.
But then again, did any of this?
No, that's why I resolved to leaving at dawn to visit the place I saw in my dreams.
The clouds in the sky were all at the blue part of the ombré fade in the sky, a deep orange at the horizon and light blue at the top. The school glittered in the morning sunrise, the many windows of glass reflecting the whole view.
"I'm going, and there's nothing you can do to stop me," I said to the school, as if the teachers or students could hear me.
I grabbed my backpack, pulling out my books and putting in my quirk notes, my phone, my wallet and some money and keys.
I opened up my laptop, with the password on a piece of paper taped to the keyboard. I typed it in, and searched up the street, and directions for it. All the directions were from a specific place like an estate or a takeaway place, so they were no help. I looked at whereabouts the street was, and a bus fare to the closest station.
A bus went to a station about 15 minutes from the street - ¥ 200, fairly cheap - I found out it branched off from Main Street by an alleyway. My dreams were right, whatever happened was in that exact alleyway.
I booked a ticket online, and printed out my student ID, just incase I'd need it.
The bus was leaving in 20 minutes, and the station was down the mountain from UA and at the bottom of a street.
I pulled off a black hoodie from my coat hook and put on a black mask.
Everything had been a blur so far, and I hadn't registered that I'd actually be running away from school until this point, and the fear that struck me almost made me reconsider. I mentally slapped myself, you've gone this far. Why stop now?
A golden glimmer of writing caught my eye on one of my books' spines.
Laudanum Booksellers was what it read, written in fancy English writing, the Japanese translation underneath.
I quickly googled it, and found out I was also on Main Street.
"That could be useful," I mumbled, scribbling the location and building number on my hand.
With a quick motion, I opened and closed my dorm room door. No one wakes up until at least 6, and it was around half five? Something around that time, so I swiftly made my way down the halls, and down the stairs to the ground floor. I knew the dorms' entrance door was quite loud when it was opened, so instead I pulled a window open, jumped out onto the porch deck and shut it behind me.
Oh my god, I'm really doing this.
I looked behind me before running down to the school walls. Of course the gate wasn't going to be opened at this time, and the sensors would detect if someone was going to try to leave or get in that way. I bit my lip, then turned my hand to molten lava, and pushed my finger against the concrete, the liquid burning and melting the wall almost instantly. I dragged my hand down to the floor, and soon a gateway  outside of the school grounds stood in front of me. I crawled through, the lava dripping onto my back and only just missing my bag, burning a small hole into my hoodie.
"Shit," I cursed quietly.
I pulled myself out and pulled a large branch from the brush, placing it over the hole and running down the hill.
My hands ached and were sore from some sort of ivy on the branch, but I just stuffed them in my pockets and carried on down the hill, until I was met with a road. I didn't want to walk down the path to the school, there were cameras there. Cars were seldom out at this time of day, so I didn't have to worry about being spotted by anyone, not that anyone would really recognise me anyway...at least that is what I thought.
I bit the bullet and ran across the road, the fabric of my mask over my nose and mouth sucked in and out with my distressed breaths.
I'm really doing this.
I walked along the pavement, a woman in a...suggestive outfit stepping into her car, guess I was wrong.
"E-excuse me miss?" I stuttered, "do you know where the bus station is?"
This is risky.
She looked at me for a moment, before responding in a husky voice, "that way, just down the road and to the left...it's  a bit early for a young girl like you to be out, getting groceries for ya parents? Or are ya sneaking out to your friends's house?"
I laughed nervously, "the latter,"
She practically gave me the excuse and I couldn't think of another better one.
"So your friend's huh? It's a school morning ya know, oh well, just be safe," she closed the door to her car and wound down the window.
"Thanks,"
"Have fun or whatever," she waved.
I couldn't resist but say, "you too," seeing as her outfit and the time she was sneaking out could only mean one thing.
Sneaking out of some guys apartment and going to another's.
She looked stunned, but laughed and said, "better off breakin' a guy's heart than your own!" She winked, before speeding off.

I breathed out.
~

I'll be posting part 2 and 3 of this chapter at a later date, because this one is already quite long.
Have a good day/night 💫

Wildfire x