〔ℜ〕- The Last Goodbye

~days later~

ყ/ŋ's ℘ơ۷

I'd never thought once of going back when I was with the league. But now that I'm here, it was the other way around.
As soon as I'd come back to the school, the league never popped into my head.

Not when Nejire asked me to come to a street festival near Main.
Tamaki and Mirio were also coming along, seeing as it was Midoriya's night to look after Eri.
At around 7 she came to my dorm room, which was finished being rebuilt, and us girls got slightly bigger rooms. She was dressed in an adorable dusty pink and white raincoat, knee-high stockings and pink ankle boots.

"Y-you look nice," I stuttered out, my face going red.

"It's a harajuku festival, really, I feel under-dressed, but they'll have loads of stalls so we can accessorise once we find some cute stuff we like!" She explained, practically bouncing in place.

"Imagine if we got Amajiki to wear a butterfly hair clip!" I laughed, pulling on my white combat boots and tying the laces.

"I don't think he'd mind!" Nejire squealed, unable to stand still for much longer.

I pulled on my coat, which was a darker grey with a neon orange zip. I didn't have many cute outfits, so Uraraka let me borrow some of hers.
A white skirt with a blue line near the hem, a white and blue stripy t-shirt and a white heart choker.
I wore it with a pair of white thigh highs.
Still, I didn't really feel the part.

"I hope they do sell bracelets and hair accessories, I don't feel the part either," I admitted.

Once she'd seen that my boots were on, she grabbed my hand and pulled me out into the hallway, running along the hall. I only just had enough time to grab my bag and umbrella.
Sadly, it was going to rain tonight, but they had gazebos and marquees for shelter so I hoped that we'd be okay with our coats.

Nejire's hair was styled into adorable braids, and the light pastel colours went hand in hand with her pink outfit.
If we didn't look the part, her backpack certainly did.
It was cluttered with kpop chains and key rings, badges, brochures and pins. It was a wonder how she never lost any of them.
Just how I remember it from the library. I was pretty sure it used to be a cool grey, but now it was a pastel bedlam.
There were little doodles on the straps, lyrics from random songs I recognised, and she wrote her name in black ink in English, the dots for the 'i' and 'j' replaced with little hearts.

Her bag was more dressed up than we were. Holding my hand, I noticed she'd also painted her nails a matching dusty pink.

Outside of my dorm building, Mirio was dressed in a blue denim jacket, a white undershirt, ripped blue jeans and had a bracelet that Eri had made him proudly displayed over his wrist.
Tamaki wore a transparent green raincoat, a white button up shirt with red suspenders clipped to a pair of cuffed black jeans.
He held a matching green umbrella in his hand.

I glanced at Nejire and whispered, "I can't wait for him to wear that hair clip,"

She snorted into her hand, trying to hold back a laugh.

"Don't laugh at me!" He muttered, "these jeans came with the suspenders, I had no choice but to wear them!"

"You look great, Tama-san! You're suspenders look as red as Kirishima's hair!" Nejire giggled.