〔15〕- No, You Lied To Me

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! NEGATIVE BODY IMAGE⚠️

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
Using the cover of the night, I crept my way into the school grounds, the stars like sympathetic eyes watching my betrayed body shake as I turned my hands to lava. I then stuck my fingers into the side of the dorm building, and began to climb. My fingers melted holes through the wall, allowing foot space and climbing grips to aid my ascent. I reached my window and pulled it up, crawling inside. Everything felt wrong now. Everything in my room hit me with a sense of past sorrow and loneliness. My massive clothes were strewn inside my closet, some spilling out of the door. In my bedsheets I felt a silhouette of a large girl that felt so stupid, so alone. I choked back a sob as I caught a glimpse of the photo of me and Ochaco, the one I saw when I came back from the hospital. But I saw past the bright fairground. I saw past the bags of clothes and wasted money spent on meaningless trinkets, the blue slushies and the vibrant keychains. All I saw was me, my old body. Even though I wore a loose-fit black and white striped T-shirt, I saw the rolls and the stretched fabric over the bulging hips that made all my clothes so loose now. All I saw was the horrific body I had, all I saw was the disappointment.
No wonder I tried to hide myself, I looked...I looked disgusting.
I was right.
I grasped the photo, comparing myself to my friend.
"Look at my waist," I whispered softly, my hands shaking violently in contrast.
"Look at my arms," my knees pressed together as my frail figure felt the past body's presence layering on its skin.
"Look at me," I cried.
I glided my hateful stare to my gorgeous friend. She was wearing a tight-fitting, cropped tank top with pink lace, her waist toned but thin along with a pair of high-waisted white shorts with a pink belt, mostly obscured by the shopping bags. But I saw her next to me, a beautiful girl next to a gross, horrible nobody. I was right to hide most of my face with my burning hair, any more than my one eye showing would've been an eyesore to anyone who was unfortunate enough to have laid eyes on me.
I grasped my now stick thin waistline with my free hand, but I felt the phantom weight around my jeans. I felt...I felt embarrassed, how could I let anyone see me like that? Why did I even leave my room?
My grip tightened on the picture, denting the paper in anger, sadness and anxiety.
My ribs showed through my torso skin, but now it felt like it was ballooning up to some sort of monstrous size.
"How could I..." I began, trailing off, "how could I have been so stupid as to show myself?"
My hair seared, scalding hot viscus boiling in the confines of the short length, as distressed as I was.
I took the picture, and slowly pushed it against a strand of my hair. It burned away at my shameful past self, I saw my face gain black holes, and soon it completely burned open. Eventually, all that was left was Ochaco.
I threw the seared remains to the floor. I took off my hoodie, my arms freed from its fabric and burning up, reaching my elbows in molten lava. I took of my shoes and socks, my feet shifting to a solid dark orange substance that left fiery footprints behind me as I burned my way through my door, walking down the hallway.
My hair flowed down, burning through the back of my shirt, but, as the rest of my body swirled in the deadly liquid, it turned to ashen rock. My eyes burned with nothing but jealousy and hatred.
Liars.
They all lied to me.
I heard the intense sizzle of my feet stir people awake as they opened their doors a crack to see what was going on.
They didn't dare to open them any further, as they saw that I was no longer Y/N. They'd changed me into something I was not.
Burning envy.
My jeans soon melted away with my rising anger, all was left was my underwear and the parts of my body changing to solid lava.
"Y/N..." I heard Kendou whisper, I saw the fear in her eyes, and heard it in her voice.
"I don't know you, I never did," I responded in a non-existent tone, undertones of anger also blazed through my verbal dismissal.
I did not want to know them. I heard the floor behind me soon suffer from the intense heat and melt away.
I ran down the stairs. Out of the door, everyone had to escape of the dorms somehow. Some of them jumped, seeing as I burned down their hallway. They landed, except for Tokage, she fell and landed on her arm, making a sickening crunch as she screamed in pain. The dorms lit up in flames. Kuroiro carried a choking Kinoko, the thick smoke emitting from the tight side of the girl's dorm levels.
I felt it, the strong burn of destruction. My tears fell to the floor, as my classmates watched on at the horror that I became.
I heard Neito's voice in my head, I heard his insults. His soul-crushing insults that cut me so deep the anger boiled over as I made the flames rise even higher, completely overcome with my emotions.
"Y/N, please-" Pony cried.
"No, you lied to me, you all did," my fists clenched as I smiled maniacally, "you never cared about me before, so the act must've been hard to keep up," I pointed a viscus-dripping finger at Monoma.
"It must've been hard not to pretend you didn't torment me, wasn't it you arrogant blonde prick!" I cried out.
The left side of my body was still human skin, the right side ignited like the building.
"No one cared about me, no one, and now you ask for mercy from someone you completely destroyed, you hypocrites..." I continued.
I kept everyone at bay, a lake of lava lashing out at them.
"You destroyed me!" I screamed at them, but was startled by a pair of arms gripping me tight.
I looked down, and saw Ochaco. Her face was stained with tears as she desperately clung to me.
"Y/N, please, why are you doing this!?"
I pushed her off, solid rock carrying her away from me.
I made the flames roar and ooze malice.
"Stop, Ochaco, you were always better than me, you always looked so much better than I did! So stop lying to me, drop the act! Because I know now, you were the only person who was there for me, but you... even you weren't always willing to put up with me, so look at what torment can achieve," my voice cracked.
"No I always..." she count finish, her sobs and cries completely overwhelming her.

Then, I saw her. She came running down the path, her beautiful periwinkle hair bouncing with her steps. She halted, staring at the destruction, then at me. The way she looked at me.
With nothing but fear.
Tears swelled as she backed away.
"N-Nejire...?" I watched her cower away from me.
No, no please. I don't want you to be afraid of me, please. Anyone but you. Please...stop looking at me like I'm...like I'm a villain-
I looked back at the dorms. I saw them...the ruins of the right wing, ash and debris along the floor. I looked at my classmates, each and every one of them frightened, no, petrified of me.
I grasped my head and fell to my knees, screaming. I wanted to stop. Make it stop...make it stop!
The fire died down, the rest of the teachers, stood next to the onlookers.
All was left was the small flicker of orange glow in my hair and a broken girl.
Aizawa removed my quirk, staring at me with his intimidating red eyes.
I looked up at everyone in fear, on my hands and knees, my hair covering my body as all clothes had burned off. Aizawa removed the quirk's affects, but not my hair.

"I'm a monster," I muttered, before getting up and running to my gate.
Out of all the voices I heard calling after me, I only registered one.
"I'm sorry Y/N," her light and alluring voice called after me.
~