〔𝐕〕- Well Planned

《???'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥》
Just as they took off my mouth guard, I watched as they turned their attention away from me, towards another prisoner, who I could hear making a ruckus even through the thick walls.
A dark smirk poured into my cheeks, as I began to sing a low tune, gradually becoming louder, filling the guards ears with my enchanting song.

Unchain me.

I thought to myself, still singing.
As expected, the chains around my ankles and wrists were dropped, as the chair I was sat on released my arms from the tight straight jacket.
I flexed my fingers, my voice overtook the silly guards.
The great puppeteer has finally regained her control over her puppets.

I sung louder.

Open the door to my cell.

The bolted door released its locks, and swung off of its hinges.
Running up the metal stairs, the door to the main control room was completely open.

My singing grew more powerful, as I saw my little puppets completely still, unable to move their little limbs, as long as I continued singing.
I grabbed a pair of sharp scissors used for cutting hair, that were also used for trimming the guard's beard that always stared at me from that damned window. For months upon months, his stupid and taunting face looked down on me.
They couldn't leave, they always had to watch me.
My mouth guard was more of an industrial gag, to stop my beautiful voice from taking control, but now was the day that the tables turn.

I grabbed their chins, planted a meaningless kiss on their cheeks, and drove the scissors deep into their chests, all the while they could only show pain from their eyes, as they fell to their knees from my kicks to their legs.

"How does it feel to have someone look down on you now?~"

I said, which stopped my song.
As soon as they were out of my trance, they all dropped to the ground, thuds of their lifeless bodies was the sweetest victory.

Splashing caught my attention .
I gazed out of the opposite window into a smaller cell, and saw the body of a girl under deep water, and saw that the water was continuing to rise.
I pressed some sort of button, which ceased the flow.

She's not dead yet...
I guess I owe her for the diversion.
I kicked the window, the glass shattering as the door to her cell also burst open.
While the water flooded out, I dived into the dark abyss and lifted her from the water.

Her hair was a strange rocky substance, kinda like hardened lava.

"Hmm," I hummed to myself, before the walls around us began to break apart.

I began to laugh, a dark giggle that hosted so much insanity and instability. They'd finally come, after so much time. Figures they're 5 minutes late. Concrete turned to ash, revealing a group of people I knew all so well.
It was so satisfying to see the white disintegrate around me.

The girl in my arms coughed up a mix of water and blood.
My amber eyes gleamed, my overgrown blonde hair tipping over my face. It had been a long time since I'd seen blood.
She stirred, unable to move much.

"You're late, you missed the party~" I smiled to the man I'd dealt with before my capture.

He removed his hand from the crumbling wall, and I saw he'd broken a hole through countless walls. The strange hand covering his face was a sight for sore eyes, and speaking of sore eyes, his looked worse than when I last saw him.

"You really couldn't find an easier way in?" I smiled wider.

"I see you've met Y/N," he ignored my taunts.

"Oh, this chicklet's with you?" I looked at the girl, she couldn't have been older than 16.

He nodded impatiently, which I understood as a 'stop talking and let's get the hell out of here'.

I lifted her up by her arm, her weak feet stumbling in an attempt to carry her own weight. Hooking her arm over my shoulder, I whispered into her ear.

"Thanks for getting me out,"

~

Emerging from the west ward of the prison, we stepped out into the cold air, the night sky clouded with grey and the moon seemed to have strings of the clouds covering its majestic white surface.

"The puppet strings of the master have taken control of the night," I muttered to myself.

Y/N's hair lit up in flame.
Her feet stumbled towards the walls that were left, and she brought a lava-coated hand to the walls.
I noticed that they were covered in a wet sort of substance, and once her fiery skin touched the wall, I finally realised that it was gasoline.

Ah, so their plan was to burn down the entire ward.

"It doesn't matter who dies in this building, they deserve it," he little spitfire growled.

"I like her," I whispered to Dabi, elbowing his arm.

The whole of the west block lit up in a dark orange flame.

"It would've been fun to do that myself," patchwork quilt muttered.

The loving nickname I had given him when I met him made me chuckle, which soon turned into an insane burst of laughter.
Toga joined in, as Y/N walked away from the bonfire ruins.

I spread my arms out in the air, the feeling of freedom overwhelming me.

I took the scissors I'd kept in my hand, and brought them to my overgrown bangs, and sliced the fringe back into its original, beautiful shape.

The city seemed so small at our feet, and the villains were, at last, on top of the world.

Y/N spoke up.

"There is no turning back,"

I grinned at her.

"We are villains through-and-through," Toga giggled.

"And no one will stop us,"