〔14〕- Little Birdie

𝕌𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍
"Hey, Kendou?" I called after her.
The school day had ended, and I hadn't seen Y/N all day, and we were meant to do our training today in the gym with Nejire. She'd never come to Yaoyorozu to get a pillow this morning either.

"Oh, hello Uraraka," she turned around and smiled, "I'll catch up with you in a bit!"
She waved goodbye to her friends.
"Was Y/N in class today?" I asked hopefully.
"No...I haven't seen her all day, she never came out of her dorm room so we assumed she had another  nightmare and was embarrassed about it,"  she explained.
"Oh...but has she texted any of you?"
"No, the last person she texted was probably either Yanagi or Tokage, but that was a little while ago, a few days at least, so,"
Now I was concerned.
"Well, I have after school training with them, so I'll ask them if they know anything, okay? Don't worry about it I'm sure she's okay," she assured me before running down the hall.
I sighed. I needed to trust Y/N, it wasn't going to help if I treated her like a fragile ornament, but I couldn't help this sinking feeling in my stomach.
"I have to trust her," I muttered to myself, before turning on my heel and walking to my dorms.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ 𝔻Δ𝐛ι'S pØv █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
"What took you so long?" I heard Toga's voice behind me.
"People don't get convinced that easily, crazy," I was sat on the edge of the building that shadowed the alleyway.
She hopped beside me, Tomura sitting on the other side.
"I had to play off and cover up the fact that I burned the shit out of her,"
"She could be your relative or something, " Tomura mumbled, scratching his neck.
"Nah, Toga's stalked her parents," I responded.
"She only has one, her mom has this humidity quirk thing that she uses to make her house warm," she gushed on, "her mom's arm is broken too, it looks nasty, I wonder how she did it... I'm going to find out!" She sat up, but Tomura interrupted her.
"No, just leave it. What about her father?"
"Oh, I don't know who he is but I think her quirk comes from him,"
"So why the hell do we need to target someone in UA when we can get her father?!" Tomura was scratching his already irritated skin.
"Because it'll send a message to the rest of the school," I explained, rolling my eyes.
Honestly, these two make me want to burn the whole fucking city down sometimes.
"And from what I've seen I'm sure her father doesn't live in Japan, I'm pretty sure he lives in America," Toga informed, sitting back down and pouting.
"Her mom's house smells like warm honey, I wanna go back!" She huffed.
"Not at the moment," I said, staring at the school in the distance, "we need to know what the school's done about her absence first,"
"And if you're little birdie comes back!" Toga smiled, swinging her legs.
"Where is she anyway?" Tomura asks the two of us.
"She's paying her school a visit, I hope she burns them all!" Toga giggled.
"She won't, she hasn't snapped like you have, but she's going to get stuff and possibly confront them,"

Tomura stopped scratching his neck, and rested his hand on his knee, "and if she doesn't come back?"
"Then we find another way to get her to join,"

~

Sorry for the short chapter, but I needed to get a bit in that I couldn't last chapter, so the next one will be relatively long, have a nice day/night 💫

Wildfire + Puppet ~