〔ℜ〕- And So He Apologises

ყ/ŋ's ℘ơ۷
I was taken to the 1-B dorms once a teary reunion between friends had come to an end.
One person I'd never expected to be there... the girl who'd stayed by my side the whole time.

"Uraraka!" I cried as she tackled me in a shaky hug.

"Y/N you're back!" She sobbed, her brown hair messy beyond recognition.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I do care about you, I know you never gave up on me! I was wrong! You're my best friend, I'm sorry!" I babbled out into the embrace.

"It's okay! Ssh, don't apologise! It was all my fault not for telling you the truth,"

I let the hug loose and gripped her shoulders.

"Don't blame yourself, this wasn't your fault at all! You were trying to protect me... I see that now,"

She sobbed and wrapped her arms around me again. I patted her head.
Kendou and Yanagi joined the hug, then did Setsuna, Pony, Yui, Ibara. Kinoko slipped between everyone's legs and popped up right next to me, squeezing my arm with her little ones.

~

The hug disbanded, to reveal a familiar blonde leaning against a wall, complete with a bed head and everything. I stared at how his normally flat, formal hair curled up in small ringlets and covered his eye.

(Don't mind me adding my headcannon that monoma straightens his hair)

"You don't half look like a disheveled mess," I teased.

He sighed, and walked towards me.

"I'm sorry Y/N," he apologised, scratching the back of his neck.

Even though I would've liked to think he did this if his own accord, I could practically feel Kendou's intense stare behind my back.
He groaned and continued.

"I wasn't the nicest person to you, and I realise now that you're much stronger than you look,"

I smiled, and laughed.
He looked up, confused.

"W-why are you laughing?" He questioned, his head tilted to the side.

"The stuck-up blonde finally admits it!" I replied.

He huffed, "well, y-you- "

He got cut off by Kendou hitting his nape, soon to drag him away.

"I wish you wouldn't keep doing this..." he muttered.

~

Short chapter! The next one is the last~