〔3〕- Find Her

Y/N's POV
Everything I saw was black, I couldn't move my limbs and I couldn't speak, I couldn't shout out for help.

Uraraka'sPOV
The whole night. The whole night I was awake, in the compounds of the School. While Y/N was out there somewhere, hurt, cold and alone, and afraid. I was crying and shouting at the teachers that were holding me back from leaving the school right then and there to find her, just outside the gates.
"Ochaco!" Someone shouted behind me.
I turned around, and Nejire was running up to me, a worried look as she dragged Amajiki behind her.
"Ochaco, where's Y/N?" She asked in panic.
I just sobbed and fell into Cementoss's arms, as Nejire put a hand over her mouth and whispered "no..."
"We have to go and look for her!" I yelled, "please!"
"No," Thirteen said, "this is a job for the pro heroes,"
I fell to my knees and shook my head.
"I should've gone with her! What if she's hurt?"
Nejire wrapped her arms around me, and I could feel her shaking too.
"Sensei, isn't their anything we can do?" She begged desperately.
Aizawa shook his head, "all the pro heroes have been contacted and us teachers are going to join them, Revovery Girl and Thirteen are going to stay behind and watch the students, none of you, and I mean none of you are to leave the school premises,"
Recovery girl wrapped a blanket around me and Nejire, and began to walk us inside, all of 1-B and 1-A we're outside too.
This made me snap.
"Oh so now you're bothered with her!" I yelled out to 1-B, then faced the other classes, "you all never cared about her before, and now, when she's missing and villains are involved you all suddenly are so fussed about her!"
Nejire tightened her grip around me and looked at the other classes, and said to me, "they didn't make friends with her? It was only you..?"
I breathed out, wiping my face and trying to hold back the tears that wanted to purge my eyes of all the tears I had left.
"I'm disappointed in you all," she spoke to a cluster of 1-B students in a shaky and threatening voice, one that I didn't know Nejire had.

~

We all sat in the common room of 1-A, the two classes, the teachers and Nejire, Tamaki and Mirio brought Eri.
Deku walked up to him and said, "should she really be awake?"
Mirio sighed, "if there are villains around, then I want her in my sights the whole time."
Eri tugged on my blanket, "why are you sad Ochaco?"
"Because...well because someone is lost...someone is...lost," I tried to kid myself that she was just lost on her way back and was taking refuge in a shop or something of the sorts, but the fact that my phone was sent straight to voice message when I tried to call her was not settling, and the fact that she was last seen hours ago was not reassuring at all.
Recovery Girl handed me another tissue; Nejire had began to cry too.
"I'm worried Ochaco," she bit her lip.
"What if it wasn't anything to do with the villains? What if she...since she doesn't like herself...what if.." her voice broke as she cupped her hands around her face.
This hit me, maybe she was right...oh god what if she was!? What if Y/N had had enough of this cruel school and decided to end it all?
Amajiki was sat next to Kirishima, across from us.
Kirishima chirped in, "Uraraka, your friend, you really think she's the one missing?"
"She isn't here, so yes!" I cried.
Amajiki hadn't said anything, but he looked up and whispered, "they'll find her, but I'm scared in what state she will be found in."
I sobbed harder, and Tsu sat next to me and wrapped her arms around me too.

~

Third Person'sPOV
They were awake for most of the night, all on edge as they waited for her to come back. No one could speak to Ochaco or Nejire throughout the whole time, nor could anyone console them.
The clock stroke 3am, mostly everyone had fallen asleep, Eri had fallen asleep leant against Nejire, and she shuffled along so the small child was cradled in her arms, and her fingers stroked along her messy hairline.
Her mind was wishing it was Y/N, wishing she was safe and back in the dorms.

Nejire's POV
Ochaco was restless, and every time she felt her phone vibrate, it was in her hands in seconds, but her face fell every time she found that it was just a notification.
The fifth time it happened, she grasped the phone in her hand and threw it across the sofa, curling up against the armrest and sobbing.
Eri fidgeted in my arms, and I gently shushed her and pulled her closer to me, sliding down to she was laid on my side, snuggled under the blanket.
I breathed in.
I was worried about this girl, and at first I thought it was just because it was breaking Ochaco in two, but as the night went on I knew it was something else, something deeper than concern for my friend. But concern for her herself.
I felt my eyes beg to close, beg to just rest, but I couldn't let them. Seeing everyone sleeping, too tired to stay awake, made me beg for the satisfaction of slumber, but I just couldn't let Ochaco down and I needed to see Y/N get back.
Ochaco's phone rang, and she jumped up and answered it in seconds, desperation clear in her voice, "hello!? Sir? Is she there?"
I gently placed Eri down on the pillow and rushed next to her.
"Is she okay!?" Uraraka demanded.
Just as she said that, a group of the Pro's came into the room, jolting everyone awake.

"Where is she?" I asked.
"We gave her to the hospital, she's not good..." Aizawa pulled off his scarf.
"W...what...?" My words hung on my tongue.
"You should all get some rest, you can see her tomorrow," 
Why was he being so short and vague, a girl has just been found from being missing and his response was 'you should all get some rest, you can see her tomorrow,'!?
Ochaco went up and begged, "please can we see her now, if she's in a proper hospital she needs us to be there when she wakes up!"
Aizawa pulled us to the side so the others couldn't hear,  "when we found her, her hair was barely a flicker, and she had third degree burn marks all over her body, and she was cold, unconscious, she almost died, and she would've if we didn't find her when we did,"
Ochaco let out a sob as she leant her head on my shoulder.
"Sensei, do you know what happened?" I whispered.
He shook his head, "we just don't know how she got the burns, seeing as her skin isn't flammable,"
"But that's only with her level of heat, it'd take something...way hotter to even penetrate her skin," Ochaco explained, wrapping her arms around herself.
"We'll see her tomorrow right?" I grabbed his arm.
"Well we'll see."
"No, not we'll see, I need to know!" Ochaco shouted with the little amount of strength she had left.
"Yes, you can see her," he gave in.

~

Third Person'sPOV
The girls did go to see Y/N, every day after school, but they couldn't speak with her.
Because she was in a coma.
And if she was like this for more than a
week, then the doctors didn't expect her to wake up at all. Her whole body was covered in bandages and gauze pads, her burns sore but being treated.
But no matter if she could hear them or not, they still spoke to her, wishing that she'd wake up and be okay.
The latter was the one they preferred, but what they got wasn't what they wished for.
On the seventh day of her slumber, Ochaco had left the hospital and went to get some proper food for the two. Nejire had held her hand tightly while laying her head on the side of the bed, and there were no other patients, Y/N had a whole ward room to herself. Nejire hadn't stopped trying to see her wake up, and hadn't left the ward once, Ochaco left only for school, but Nejire had special watch over her, and stayed with her the whole time. She felt like she needed Y/N, despite never even speaking to her before.

As she stroked Y/N's fingers tenderly, whispering to her, "I know you can hear me, Ochaco needs you, we need you to wake up, please...if you're still there, you have to wake up..."
Ochaco walked back into the room setting the bag down, and sat on the seat next to the Periwinkle-haired girl.
Suddenly, she felt a twitch, and her head snapped up.
"Y/N...?"
The sleeping girls fingers twitched again.
"Y/N, are you there, are you awake?!" Ochaco stammered.
Her eyes fluttered open, and her e/c eyes shifted to face the girls.
"Oh thank god, Y/N!" The two girls hugged her, crying.
But the girl's hands didn't return the embrace, instead, when the others let go, she spoke in a weak voice...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Who are you?"

》》》