〔9〕- Nightmares

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
Fire swirled around me, menacing blue flames that burned so hot they were ice cold. I was backed up against a wall, my vision blurred as an orange glow by my hands weakened.
"I'll ask you once and once more only," he pulled my chin up to face him, "will you join me? Join us?"
I couldn't see who this was, who was this? I couldn't remember anything, my brain ached as it looked for lost information. I felt like I knew this person. I knew I knew this person.
I felt myself shake my head violently, blood trickling from my mouth as the nightmarish pain from a hit struck me.
The glow of my hair was barely flickering, showing I was weak and in pain.
It felt like the shadows surrounding this place were swallowing me, the blue fire causing them to reach for me like demonic hands. My vision was too blurry to see anything crystal clear, but the icy eyes of my attacker pierced into my soul. As I stared into them, paralysed by fear, I saw the reflection of a sign, saying the name of a street. Then the shadows completely engulfed me-
I woke up screaming.
I heard knocks on my bedroom door, and they echoed in the silence of my dorm room, the only noise was my heavy breaths.
"Y/N!?"
I began to cry. My dorm room was opened, and Tokage, Ibara, Kendou, Yanagi and Kinoko rushed into the room.
"Y/N, are you okay?! What happened?" Kendou crawled onto the bed and held my shoulders, Yanagi on my opposite side. Yui and Pony were stood by the door.
"Was it a dream?" Tokage asked, her lizard-like eyes filled with worry.
I just nodded, as I felt for the ashy ends of my hair, but was met with a thick  liquid substance. I looked down at my pillow, but it wasn't there, just a massive black hole. I began sobbing harder.
"I burnt through my pillow in my sleep," I wailed, making my hair return to ash up to my roots.
"It's okay, it's not your fault," Tokage joined us on my burnt duvet.
Soon, everyone else was on my bed and was cradling me.
Kinoko had told Yui and Pony to run and get Sensei.
"Do you want to say what it was about?" Yanagi said softly.
I shook my head gently, wiping my face, but sighed and said, "it was like the image I thought of in my training session, but... worse,"
Kendou bit her lip, glancing at Ibara.
"I don't know what's happening to me," I whispered into my arms, "I'm always so scared, I just don't know what's happening,"
"I'm sure it's just from the side effects from your recovery," Kinoko said.
Sensei came up to the door, and I heard Yui and Pony running down the hall.
"L/N, are you okay?" He looked groggy, but concerned.
I couldn't nod, but couldn't shake my head, so I tapped Kendou, and she nodded, letting go of me and sliding off the bed.
"She wants me to tell you, sir,"
They walked out and down the hall.
Yui handed me a tissue and Pony placed a cup of water on the side table.

🅂🄴🄽🅂🄴🄸'🅂 🄿🄾🅅
I listened to Itsuka.
"We just had a meeting yesterday concerning Y/N, and now I'm thinking we'll need another by the end of this week," I whispered, biting my nail.
Kendou looked at me, surprised.
"That's what the meeting was about?" She asked.
I nodded.
"She said it was like the image she thought of when she was training, do you know what that was?"
"Yes, it was her attack, wasn't it, the dream?"
"I'm guessing so, is that what she thought of when she was training?!"
"Partially, she doesn't remember the whole thing, but, things like the flame, and the fear, is what she remembers,"
"What if she finds out?"
I paused, looking behind me and checking for Y/N.
"We just hope she doesn't, This information is important, thankyou, now you should go back to her, but make sure to get back to sleep in 10 minutes, you have classes tomorrow,"
"Yes, sir,"

God, this is worse than I thought.
~

ყ/ŋ'ʂ ℘ơ۷
I stayed awake until morning. I knew something was wrong now. These unexplainable images, feelings of fear, and now this nightmare. They were all linked. And the fact that I couldn't remember anything... it was all just so strange.
To say the least, I was suspicious.
Extremely suspicious.
But no one talked about my accident that happened, even if it was just me being stupid and hitting my head. Was it me?
Did something else happen? We're these events all flashbacks...?

Throughout the week, I had dreams like the last, but they were all repeats, and they all ended with me seeing that street sign, then waking up petrified, and burning through my daily pillow. Was I meant to go there? To the street? Was that an actual place I was seeing?
Maybe I'd be given answers there, but there was one thing that made me nervous... would I see that blurred person again.....?
And if so, what would they do to me?
~