〔2〕- Incident in Alleyway

Y/N's POV
The lesson finished, and I waited by Uraraka's classroom door, my hair still mostly ash as I pulled my huge coat around myself.
Naturally, she was the first one to come bounding out of the door.
"Hi Y/N, was your class okay this period?" She questioned.
I nodded, seeing as Neito's sarcasm was directed to poor Komori again.
We walked in comfortable silence for most of the way, but I brought up the topic of the people I saw before my last class.
"Uhhh...Ochaco..?" I began nervously.
She hummed in response.
"Who's that person you worked with in that work experience?"
Her face lit up.
"Oh! You mean Nejire-San!"
"Nejire..." I tested the name out, it sounded really pretty. I thought of her smile again, and my face heated up.
"And you said there were a few others," I asked, averting my face to the side.
"Oh yeah, there was Amajiki and Mirio," she said the last one's name sadly.
"Was he the one who lost his quirk?"
She hummed sadly, "we are hoping he can get it back soon, if Eri can control her power,"
"I wish I could meet her, she looks really adorable," I gushed, she showed me a picture of her on her phone.
"I know, she's so cute!~"
We were at my dorm building all too soon.
"Well, this is my stop, I'll see you later Ochaco!" I waved.
She waved back and started her way to her dorms.

Uraraka' sPOV
I started texting Nejire while walking back to the 1-A dorm building, telling her about Y/N, seeing as she asked about Nejire while we were walking.

Nejire ✌︎('ω'✌︎ )

Hey! Did you talk to or see a girl with lava hair today?

Hmm yeah I did!
She looked sad
Is she a friend of yours?

Woah woah one question at a time Nejire-san!
But to answer your question, yeah she is, she's one of my good friends actually

Cool!
She's really adorable! (*^ω^*)

I know!
She doesn't think so tho
:(

Oh no! Why?

I don't know she's just insecure
It's sad ;-;
Sometimes I really worry about her, she's really pessimistic and self-depreciating

Yeah, Tamaki's the same, but it's just insecurity, but maybe you can introduce her to us!?
And maybe Togata once he comes back!

That sounds good!
Oh, I've walked past my dorm building! I'll see you later! ╰(*'︶'*)╯

Byyyeeee!!!

It was true, I really was worried about Y/N, the way she thinks and feels is unhealthy, but I know that it'll take a lot of convincing to change that.

Y/N's POV
I sighed and opened the door, running straight to the girls quarters and shutting my door, hooking my coat onto my hanger and throwing my bag onto my messily made bed. I plonked myself down on it, moving aside my study notes and placing them on my cluttered desk.
The disappointment hit me when I realised I forgot to go to the shop to get another notebook.
"Uughhhhh," I groaned, sitting back up and rubbing my head.
I got my purse and bag, put my coat back on, and put my phone in my pocket.

~

I walked down the street, the sky getting kind of dark and the streetlights would come on soon, and the whole atmosphere felt wrong. A shiver went down my spine as the wind pushed my coat. I wore my hair with the ashy ends reaching up to my ears, the flames in a short bob, seeing as I wasn't wearing inflammable clothing. But it illuminated the street with a warm orange glow, and the shivering couple walking past me sighed happily as they passed, earning some warmth by my fiery hair. I reached the book store, but this unsettling feeling was still there, as if I was being watched.
"Are you okay love?" A blonde lady tapped me on the shoulder, "can I help you with anything?"
"Oh- n-no I'm fine, thankyou," I stuttered awkwardly.
Even though my hair warmed up my surroundings, I could still see my breath, and the lady's aswell. The store heaters must be faulty.
I pulled up my sleeves and my hands gradually moulded into this thick viscus-like substance, and I rubbed them together to spread the heat around the small shop.
I looked at a fireplace, it looked old and rarely used for something other than decoration. There was a broken shelf taken down and thrown next to it, so I put in the wood and let a drop of lava fall onto it, lighting it up.
"Thankyou dear, that's a really nifty quirk you have there," the lady smiled happily, picking up a few notebooks from the shelf, "I presume you care to get one of these?"
"Yeah, could you tell by my uniform?" I remarked.
She laughed lightly and nodded, scanning the book and handing it to me.
"How much will it be?" I asked.
"Oh nothing! I have a late shift tonight and this fire will keep me going! Thankyou so much,"
My hands melted back to normal and I placed the book in my bag. I thanked the lady and opened the door, the bell ringing as it shut behind me.
I was hit with the bitter cold once again, so I put my hands in my pockets and let my hair down, making the parts in contact with my clothes hardened rock. The warmth surrounded me and I hummed happily. But that sensation, that strange feeling was now even stronger as I passed the sketchier street on my way back to the school. The street lights had long since been repaired on this side, so my hair was casting shadows on this darker stretch of pavement.
Even though I was surrounded with heat, I still felt cold. But it was the the cold that made me feel unsafe, not physically cold.
My blood ran cold as I passed the alleyway, and my heart began thumping in my chest, my palms shaking and my breathing shook.

But nothing happened, I walked past without any trouble, all I saw were dustbins and trash cans, and badly-done graffiti with posters of bands long since broken up and torn advertisements for makeup that no one has bought in years.
I breathed out, twirling my hair around my finger, seeing as I couldn't get burnt.
However, the feeling worsened as the next alleyway approached my vision. The lamp flickered, this street was completely desolate. I gripped my arms tightly, walking slower. I had the urge, the urge to run, run back to the safety of the bookshop, the looming and foreboding feeling that begged me to turn back tugged at my brain, but I knew I had to be back to the dorms soon, and was closer to the school than the bookshop now.
A clattering sound startled me and I yelped. I heard a cry of pain, and against all instinct, I ran into the ominous alleyway and left a trail of lava footprints to light up the area. But no one was there, I couldn't see anyone. Just a small candle, with a tiny little blue flame.
"That's strange," I whispered, placing my bag down beside me and crouching down to look closer at the candle. I wondered, since my whole head was covered in viscus, if I could touch a flame hotter than normal, reached my fingers towards it, and they hovered over the candle, hesitating.
"Blue stars are hotter than orange, you know," a deep voice echoed through the walls.
I fell back and looked around me. My whole body shook uncontrollably, I was terrified.
"W-who's t-there..?" I stammered, trying not to cry.
"You could join, ya know, join us, and you could be my star,"
I whimpered and called out again, "who is there!?"
"I don't think you want to know," the voice said darkly.
I felt a hand stroke my neck. I flipped around, and saw a man in his early twenties crouched in front of me, his spiky black hair covered with a black hoodie, and patchy scars on his face and under his bright blue eyes. The same hue as the candle.
I was visibly shaking, and shuffling away.
"W-who are you...?" I cried quietly.
A small fire appeared in his hand.
"As I said, blue flame is hotter than orange, so let's see if you can handle it, my little star~" his grin was filled with menace.
Soon enough, he had me cornered against a wall, and as soon as he reached for me, I brought my hand up, dripping with magma, and it swiped his scarred wrist.
He yelled out in pain.
"Your gonna pay for that, star," he growled, the flame now roaring and surrounding me. He grabbed my hand, and pushed me against a wall, my head hitting it, hard.
I felt the intense heat of the flame burning my arms and legs, but the pain of my head made me hazy. I could see the open flesh in spots where it had been burned open.
"I'll ask you once and once more only," he pulled my chin up to face him, "will you join me? Join us?"
I shook my head violently.
"You're a villain," I spat, blood coming from my mouth from the hit.
He sighed, before letting my chin go.
"Spinner," he said, looking away.
That was the last thing that happened before the world around me became black with a sharp pain in my head.

Uraraka' sPOV
Alert!
Report of a missing girl from UA High School and a sighting of members of the League of Villains on Main Street, all are to stay in their homes and not come out at any point until the girl is found and the sun is in the sky.
Any sightings of the girl must be reported immediately.
My face went pale as my phone pinged with this alert.