Chapter eleven

Patricks POV

She loved me.

She loved me.

She loved me.

Holy smokes, Tori Charlotte Eaton loved me.

She was practically passed out on the couch next to Pete and Andy, and Pete couldn't be louder.

"And then Bronx was all like but DAD!" he shouted.

"Shhh!" I hissed.

"What?" he demanded.

I nodded at Tori. She was barely keeping her eyes open.

"How cute." Pete cooed.

I rolled my eyes. Joe stood up and so did Andy. "We're gonna head out. See you later." Andy said.

"Okay guys."

I looked at Pete. "Are you going to leave too?" I asked.

"Are you kicking me out?" Pete asked.

"I mean if you want to sleep on my couch." I said.

"Nope!" he shouted. He ran out the door and slammed it shut. Tori sat up with a gasp.

"Hey, easy." I said.

I rubbed her shoulder.

"Was that Pete shouting?" She asked.

I nodded and sat beside her, pulling her into my arms.

"Do you want me to take you home?" I asked.

She shook her head against my shoulder. "I just want to sleep." She moaned.

"Crutches must wear you out." I said, smiling.

"They do. Now shhh." She said, making me laugh.

Not too much longer, Tori fell asleep in my arms.

*****

Tori's POV

I was stood on the balcony, watching the sun set. It was so beautiful. I heard the door slide open behind me, and arms slid around my stomach.

"I love you." I reminded him.

"I know you do." He said.

I gasped.

That wasn't Patrick.

I turned and saw Will smiling at me. "N-no. Patrick!" I screamed.

Will started to laugh. "Keep screaming baby. No one can hear you." He said.

Then he threw me over the railing.

"Tori!" I heard.

I thrashed against the sheets that were holding me hostage, screaming as loud as I could.

"Tori stop!" someone was shouting. Hands pinned my wrists to the bed and another weight stopped the movement in my legs.

"No, please!" I screamed.

"Tori, it's me. It's me. I'm here." I heard.

Patrick.

I finally focused on him. He was kneeling over me, holding my hands above my head. His leg was pressed across both of mine, over my knees.

My knee!

I groaned as I began to feel the throbbing pain in my bad knee. Patrick got off of me and pulled me into a sitting position. "Shhh. I'm here." He murmured.

I realized I was sobbing.

"My knee..." I whimpered.

"I'll get you some pain killers." He said, getting up.

"Don't leave me!" I begged, clinging to his shirt.

He looked at me, surprised.

"Come here." He instructed. I moved towards him, wincing a little.

Patrick scooped me up into his arms and took me to the small hotel room's kitchen, setting me on the counter. He shook two red pills out of a bottle, and handed me them along with a glass of water.

"Here," he said.

I swallowed them and Patrick stood next to me, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry I woke you up." I whispered after a few minutes.

"Don't worry about that." He said.

"But you know I do." I said.

"Stop it, Tori. I don't want you to worry about anything else." Pat said, turning to face me.

"I can't help it." I barely whispered.

He sighed and kissed me gently. "Do you want to talk about it?" he asked.

"Will it help?" I asked.

"It might." He said.

I sighed. "Will snuck up on me and threw me off the balcony." I muttered.

Patricks hands were rubbing my sides gently, squeezing my hips. "I want to kill him. You have no idea how badly I want to kill him for what he's done to you." He said.

"Do you still want to kill Evan too?" i asked.

"Of course I do. He touched my girl. He deserves to die." Patrick said.

I leaned forward so my head was on his chest. "Please don't." I mumbled.

"I won't because I don't want you to be afraid of me too. But know that's the only reason. And if either of them touches you again, Im leaving with Andy and Pete and I are hunting their asses down." He said.

"Did you tell Pete about Will?" i asked.

"Yes. Pete wanted to kill him too. But he'd already been arrested by the time I told him." Patrick said.

My eyelids got a little heavier, and I struggled to stay awake. I didn't want to go back to sleep where Will could haunt me.

"Shhh, Char. I'll keep you safe. Go back to sleep." He said.

"No," I whined. "I don't want to."

"Yes you do."

"I'm scared."

"I'm right here."

"Promise that you'll wake me up?"

"I promise."

That was the last thing that I heard before I fell asleep in his arms.