Chapter twenty two

Patricks POV

I was beginning to wonder if Tori was ever going to answer me. I could see the wheels turning in her head, and I watched while she made the biggest decision of her life.

Suddenly tears sprung into her eyes, and I realized that she was going to tell me no. Oh my god. What have I done? Proposing so soon? I was so stupid!

"Oh my god Patrick." Tori said. "Of course I'll marry you."

My heart stopped. Did she just say yes? Oh my god she said yes.

The crowd lost it's mind as the people began to scream like there was a fire. I slid the ring onto Tori's finger before standing up and spinning her around and kissing her. She was going to marry me. Fuck. This was amazing.

"Get her off the stage!" Pete shouted playfully.

Tori flipped him off, earning a laugh from the audience. "Char, I want to play you a song." I said, setting her down.

"O-okay." She said.

I smiled and grabbed my acoustic from the stand.

"Alright." I said. "Ready?"

She nodded.

I began to play.

"Why can you read me like no one else? I hide behind these words, but I'm coming out. I wish I kept them behind my tongue. I hide behind these words. But I'm coming out. Put your hand between an aching head and an aching world we'll make them so jealous we'll make them hate us. An aching head and an aching world, we'll make them so jealous we'll make them so jealous. Always you make my stomach turn." I sang, stopping to laugh at Pete who was bobbing his head like it was a heavy rock song. I kept playing though, and Tori was able to sing the next part for me.

"I wish I kept them inside my mind. I hide behind these words. And think of all the places where you've been lost and found out. In between my sheets in between the rights and the wrongs." She sang.

I took it up and we finished the song together. "Put your hand between an aching head and an aching world we'll make them so jealous we'll make them hate us. Think of all the places where you've been lost and found..out."

Tori laughed. And hugged me.

"And that, Ladies and gentlemen, was It's Not A Side Effect Of The Cocaine, I Am Thinking It Must Be Love." Pete said.

I laughed and kissed Tori.

My fiancé.

******

Evans POV

"Oh, so they want to get married huh?" I said to the empty room. I was in my cell, watching the news. Patrick Stump and Tori Eaton were celebrating their engagement.

"I should've killed her when I had a chance." I muttered.

"Hey, talk like that won't get you out of here." A familiar voice said.

I turned. "Will." I said.

"Hello, Evan." Will said.

Prison didn't seem to be taking a toll on Will Calstrum. I wished I could say the same. I hated this place.

"And what will get me out of here, William?" I asked.

Will smiled. "Me." He said.

"You?"

"Yes. I have a plan."

"Do tell."

"On one condition."

"What's that?"

"This time, I am your boss."

I smiled. "Done." I said.

Okay sorry for the short chapter, this was kinda a filler. And I knew y'all all wanted to know what Tori would say!

So, I'll ask a few questions.

1) What do you guys think of Evan working for Will?

2) Where should Patrick and Tori get married?

3) How did you find this book?

Comment your answers! Love you all!

-Amy