Chapter twenty three

Cute chapter alert!

Tori's POV

Patrick and I were waking down the hotel hallway for the night. I was glad we didn't have to sleep on the tour bus that night. I hated sleeping on the bus.

"I love you." Patrick said from behind me. I felt his hand in my back pocket.

"Yeah yeah." I teased, knowing the reaction id get.

Patrick lifted me up from behind and held me tightly against his chest.

"You know that's not how you're supposed to answer." He said.

"Oh really? I don't think that's right." I said.

He laughed and kissed my neck. "Baby, please?" He begged.

"No. Put me down and maybe you can have a kiss." I said.

He held on tighter and stopped in front of the hotel room.

"Or I could hold onto you and steal a lot of kisses." He said, attempting to find the room key.

"Patrick, I've got it in my pocket." I said.

His hand was once again in my pocket and then he opened the door and carried me in.

"You will never steal my kisses." I said.

Patrick laid me on the bed. "I could always tickle it out of you." He said.

"Patrick Vaughn Stump, don't you dare." I warned.

He smirked evilly and lifted one of his hands, using the other to hold me in place.

"No!" I shrieked.

Patrick laughed and tickled my sides and stomach until I was giggle like a five year old.

"S-stop Pa-Patrick!" I laughed breathlessly.

"Not until you say it." He said.

"Never!" I cried.

He kept on tickling me, trapping one of my feet and tickling the bottom of it. I screamed and laughed and struggled, but my man was strong. He held me easily.

"Okay! Okay you win!" I exclaimed. "I love you too."

Patrick stopped tickling me and moved to kiss me. I playfully pulled away and he pouted.

"I didn't say you could have a kiss." I said.

"Don't make me tickle you again." He warned playfully.

I wrapped my legs around his torso and spun us around, so that I was straddling him on the bed. He gasped and caught my hips, but made no move to roll us back over.

"Now whose in charge?" I asked.

Patrick smirked.

"Still me." He said.

"And how the hell is that?" I asked.

"Because I'm getting exactly what I want." He said.

"You wanted a kiss." I said.

"You'll give me that later. I like this." He said, stretching his arms over his head.

I leaned down and kissed his collarbone, and his breath hitched.

"Tori?" He questioned.

I smirked and planted light kisses on his neck and jaw, then over his cheek.

Patricks hands moved back to my hips and squeezed. "Babe." He breathed.

My lips reached the corner of his mouth and then I paused, brushing my lips over his. Just as he tried to connect our lips, I moved mine to his other cheek and kissed back down to his jaw.

"Tori don't tease me." He begged.

I laughed. "You call that teasing? What's it going to do to you-" I sat up and ran my hand down his chest to the buckle of his jeans-"when I do this?"

Just as I moved my hands down, Pat flipped us over so that I was under him again.

"Don't you even think about it." He said.

I giggled and finally kissed him, wanting his lips on mine more than oxygen at the moment. He kissed me back, then pulled away and left kisses all down my throat.

"That wasn't nice of you." He said.

"What wasn't?" I said breathily, not really focusing because of the way his mouth felt on my neck.

"Teasing me like that. You owe me." He said.

I giggled again. "I'm all yours." I said.

He kissed my mouth again and stood up, beginning to unbutton his shirt.

"Wait." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm all yours." I repeated.

Patrick looked confused. "after I eat." I finished.

I darted out of the room, giggling as he chased me down.