Chapter thirty

Patricks POV

"Let me go you assholes!" I yelled.

"Not a chance, lover boy." Will laughed.

"Let me go!" I yelled.

Evan just laughed along with Will and took my phone. "It took me awhile, but I've managed to hack your phone. Now I can call Tori." He said. "And when she answers, we can track her. And then we'll have you both."

"Tori and Patrick, together at last." Will snickered.

"Leave Tori out of this!" I cried.

"Don't you understand? This is all about Tori. And how you kept her away from us both. Once we were done with you, and the rest of Fall Out Boy, did you really think that we would leave Tori alone?" Evan asked.

"Just leave her alone! You've done enough to her!" I cried.

Will just chuckled. "Oh," he said. "We haven't even gotten started yet."

No.

Enough was enough.

I would fight.

Starting now.

Tori's POV

I was driving too fast, but there was no destination in mind. Except straight ahead.

My face was soaked with tears, and I knew I was going at least forty miles over the speed limit, but I didn't care. Pete had fallen asleep in the passenger seat. There was luckily nobody on the roads. It was just me and my insanity.

I saw a bump in the road, but didn't bother to slow down. I hit it and the whole car bounced, waking up Pete.

"What the fuck?!" He demanded.

"Shhh." I said.

"Holy shit Tori!" He cried. "Slow down!"

I didn't. He looked at me quickly. "Tori, pull over." He said.

"No." I said. "We have to find Patrick."

"We're never gonna find him if you kill us both." Pete said.

"I'm not slowing down!" I yelled.

"Tori, you can't drive like this! Pull the damn car over!" Pete yelled.

A sob tore through me, and I started to slow down and pull over. Pete got out of the car and came over to my side of the car, opening the door. I was leaned up against the steering wheel, sobbing. He pulled me out of the car and clutches me against his chest.

"I'm supposed to marry him! He has to come back to me!" I sobbed.

"Shhh. I know. We'll find him." He soothed.

Suddenly there was a moan behind us. I screamed in fear, and pete yanked me behind him. Then we both looked down and gasped.

We wouldn't find Patrick.

Because somehow, he had found us.

Terribly sorry for the short chapter, but here ya go! Thanks for reading!

Love you all!

-Amy