But Now They're Just The Normal Kind {Voices In My Head Part 2} (Boyf Riends)

Sup bitches we be back. Writing Boyf Luff before I have to write Boyf Angst. (That one doesn't flow but WHO CARES???)

Word count: 880

Tw: cursing

---

Jeremy had calmed his nerves and had picked what advice from his friends he wanted to use.

The front door opened and Michael walked in yelling "AYE YO YO YO YO YO!!! WHAT TIME IS IT???? SHOWTIME!!!!"

"Michael can you not scare me half to death every single time you walk into my house? Last time it was "SHUT UP HEATHER!!!!" and before that, it was "KiNkY" and before that, it was "M I C H A E L M A K E S A N E N T R E N C E!!!" and now "AYE YO YO YO YO YO!!! WHAT TIME IS IT???? SHOWTIME!!!!"? Like, this is the sole reason why we can't have nice things like Broadway. Or you having catchphrases" Jeremy remarked from the kitchen.

Michael walked into the kitchen to mess with his best friend, but he noticed a single rose in a vase on the living room table. "Dude, why do you have a single rose in a vase? What's the occasion?"

Jeremy panicked a bit. "What? There's no occasion at all! Why on Earth would you think that? It's normal to have a single rose in a vase."

"Whatever, you up for some video games?" Michael made a mental note of Jeremy's behavior.

"Is that not the whole reason why I invited you over?" Jeremy asked, relieved that he managed to get away with that.

~~~

(Time skip because gay.)

In the middle of a level, the boys were about to yeet their controllers at the TV and decided it was high time for a break.

Jeremy's rage came with adrenalin and he decided it was time to progress his plan.

"Have I ever mentioned how much I love your hoodie?" he asked, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

"Like all the time," Michael rolled his eyes, "You feeling ok bud? You're acting weird."

"Michael. We were the biggest losers in our school for the longest time. The only reason our social status has gone up is because we're friends with the rest of the squad. We're always weird," Jeremy was trying to blow off his nerves. Spoiler alert, it wasn't working.

"No, like weird to me. Are you ok?" Michael asked again.

"Yep, perfectly fine, let's try to beat this bitch of a level," Jeremy tried to change the topic as soon as possible.

"If you say so, but if you blackout imma laugh for a hot minute, say, "I told you so" and then take your ass to the ER."

~~~

(Time skip brought to you by "Are we at the gay yet?")

After like 8 more tries at the level, Michael noticed something and then they changed the way they were playing the level.

That was apparently the right way to do it and they passed.

"Wow, Micha. That was pretty smart," Jeremy stated, leaning back in onto the bean bags. 

"Dude. You're being weird. Are you high? Did you get high without me? Did you snort Smarties? Or was it a Pixi Stick? Or was it Koolaid?" Michael continued to list different forms of sugar.

"Wait wait wait, why do you assume that I would only snort sugar?" Jeremy interrupted, mildly offended.

"Oh fuck. DUDE DID YOU DO CRACK?????" Michael screeched before slapping Jeremy. "DUDE WEED IS ONE THING, CRACK IS A WHOLE OTHER FUCKING STORY!!! Oh god, is this my fault? OH, SHIT!!! IT'S MY FAULT ISN'T IT????? I'M SO SORRY JEREMY!!! I'VE FAILED AS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!!" Michael continued to rant until Jeremy interrupted again.

"MICHAEL!!! I didn't do crack, and no I'm not high. Maybe on anxiety, but not on drugs," Jeremy mumbled the last bit more to himself, but Michael still heard him.

"Why are you anxious? It's just me. Michael the local gay stoner. We've been best friends for 12 years," Michael's concern and confusion mixed together to form a new sorta tone of voice.

"Ok, Michael look. You are the person I want to be with every day. And this is something that I've been afraid to say..."

At this point in time, both boys' faces were red. Michael's was redder than Jeremy's seeing as Jeremy had begun to hold his hands subconsciously.

"You're the guy that I'd kinda be into. You're the guy that I'm totally into. This feeling in new... Umm..." Jeremy started to fidget with his hands. He knew there was no backing out now. 

"Michael, look, I treated you like shit. I sent you into a panic attack at Jake's party and left you there. I know the last thing I deserve is a second shot but-" 

Michael cut him off "Just... say what's on your mind, Jeremy."

"Would you like to go out with me?"Jeremy asked, still twiddling his thumbs.

Michael thought for a few moments. "And any voices in our heads?"

"Well, there might be voices in our heads, but I swear the voices there will be the regular kind," Jeremy reassured.

After a few more seconds of thinking, Michael continued. "Me and the voices in our heads have made up our collective mind."

"What do they say we should do?"

"I think that all of us want to go out with you."

Both boys smiled at each other.

They'd have to thank Christine for the script from her fanfic later.

---

Look at that. Em is actually writing oneshots.

I'M GONNA TRY TO WRITE A ONESHOT FOR THE FOLLOWING SHIPS!!!!

1. TREEBROS!!!

2. LAMS!!!!

3. TWO-PLAYER GAYS/BOYF RIENDS!!!!!

4. ANALOGICAL!!!!!!

5. LOGICALITY!!!!!!

6. PRINXIETEA!!!!!!

IF ANYTHING, I'LL TRY TO GET THROUGH ANALOGICAL!!!! I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE LAMS AND THE BOYFS!!!!! WHY I PUT TREEBROS FIRST IS A REASON I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!! 

ACTUALLY, I HAVE A TREEBROS IDEA TOO!!!!!!

WHY IS I SCREAM????

-EM!!!!!!