Take A Bad Day And Make It Better (Royality)

As you can now see I write a large variety of Sanders Sides ships. 

And I still take requests. Help combat the world burning with gay fluff. It's good for you. Good for your soul. 

(Twinkle Twinkle Little Star part 2 is coming today most likely.) Lemme emphasize fluffy gay. No one said anything about the straights being happy.

tw: cursing

Word count: 200

---

Patton slipped inside the apartment he shared with his boyfriend, Roman, after a long day of having to deal with people.

It's not that Patton didn't like people. He just couldn't deal with them today. He was exhausted.

Despite trying to be quiet while walking in Roman still heard him.

"Welcome home, my love," Roman walked out of the kitchen and Patton put on a fake smile.

Roman already knew something was up. But just played along for a bit.

"How was your day Pat?"

"It was great!" Patton felt bad about having to pull these kinds of acts with Roman. And they never worked but he still tried.

Roman smirked. "Now that that's over, drop the act honey. How was your day actually?"

Patton dropped all of the happy go lucky act and chuckled dryly. "Shit. I'm so goddamn tired." He snaked his arms around Roman's waist. "I can't with stupid people."

Roman kissed the top of Patton's head. "I'm sorry to hear that my love. But how about we go watch Finding Nemo?"

Patton smiled a genuine smile. "This is why I love you." He mumbled as he was dragged to the couch by Roman.

---

Gay

Let Patton swear 2020