Twinkle Twinkle Little Star {Part 1} (JDonica)

This is legit the only straight ship I will write without it being a request. And I'm only writing a straight ship because the idea I had fit really well with JDonica and Heathers as a whole. My first thought was Boyf Riends and then I decided that I had already made Michael, and Jeremy especially suffer way too much.

For those who don't know JDonica is Veronica x JD from Heathers.

tw: mentions of murder.

Word count: 580

---

Veronica and JD's relationship had been extremely rocky, to say the least. Their senior year of high school, and the first year of their relationship, had been especially hard on them both.

When they had killed Heather Chandler JD had convinced Veronica that it was a freak and highly unfortunate accident.

She had never feared for her life wrapped up in JD's arms after they had killed Kurt and Ram.

After Kurt and Ram's funeral, Veronica had asked her boyfriend to make her a promise. A promise to just be as normal as they could, lay off of killing anyone else, and to just be seventeen.

He promised and never broke that promise.

The two remained together throughout the remainder of their senior year and throughout college. How the other had changed so much was beyond Veronica. Part of it might have to do with how she had convinced him to go see a therapist. More like therapists. He mentally scarred them, but it ended up fine.

That brings us to now. Both are fully functioning adults who love and respect one another. They have two kids. A 3-year-old girl named Heather, both in memory of the girl's life they took and naming their kid after Heather McNamara and a 1-year-old boy named Xavier.

Both parents were with their children teaching them twinkle twinkle little star.

"Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are," JD smiled at his wife and kids.

Veronica smirked at her husband. She had looked up the full lyrics to twinkle twinkle with Martha and Heather Mac in college because college kids are rather stupid. Why did she memorize them? Because college kids are fricken stupid man.

"When the blazing star is gone, when he nothing shines upon, then you show your little light. Twinkle, twinkle all the night. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are." Veronica could tell JD was questioning since when was twinkle twinkle little star was this long.

"Then the traveler in the dark thanks you for your tiny spark. He could not see where to go if you did not twinkle so. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are." Veronica was starting to amaze herself at how well she had the words memorized.

"In the dark blue sky, you keep while you through my window peep. And you never shut your eye till the sun is in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder what you are." Her husband and children stared at her in shock.

"Mommy, could you and daddy sing us another song?" Heather asked.

JD looked at the time. "Not today sweetie. Maybe in the morning."

The two tucked in their kids and smiled at each other. They had come so far since high school. Both were convinced that nothing could take things back to the way they once were.

However, they should have learned the saying "Never say never."

---

Next part's really angsty my dudes. But here. Take my fluff.

-Em