Be More Chill (Part 2) (DEH)

Ok so I saw this clip and spent like 3 hours learning the SQUIP's dance. (I actually have it pretty down pat.) And I felt like writing something based on that. Yeet. (Note: this is not a BMC AU. Just me protecting on to Connot. Well if I had friends that I could just summon or a family that liked Be More Chill.)

Tw: Connor being dance man and the other's mind's being blown.

Word count:

---

Connor had never planned on spending 3 hours trying to copy the SQUIP's hand thingies after watching a clip from Broadway Be More Chill. It just sorta happened. But he did get most of it to a T.

Now he just had to show off.

He restarted the video that he had watched for at least the 100th time and went to go pester people.

"Connor what did you want?" Jared asked rather annoyed. He was going to go eat a bathbomb or something.

"You guys like Be More Chill right?"

Scoffs, remarks and noises amounting to "duh" and "who doesn't" amounted from around the room.

"Ok then. Jesus. Now, watch this and I don't care if you've watched it before." He played the video.

"And?" Jared still really wanted that bathbomb and you could tell.

Connor rolled his eyes at the soap eating child and summoned Evan to come up to the "stage".

He started the video a second time and preformed the dance moves with near perfection issing Evan as Jeremy. The other's (Evan included), watched awestruck.

Jared stood up and slammed a pillow from  the couch into the floor when Connor finished. "THAT'S NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE!!! YOU CONNOR MURPHY HAVE GONE BEYOND WHAT SCIENCE HAS THOUGHT TO BE POSSIBLE!!!"  And he left to go eat his bathbomb.

---

You would think I'd I'm writing about such stupid things I would have run out of ideas but you're wrong. I have like 8 drafts on this book that I'm going to write tonight. They will get more stupid. I have a crack fic coming.

Also you know you write fuck a lot when your phone will auto correct fick to fuck.

-Em