Cocaine Cookies (Lams)

This is based on this comment on Logan's "Project" on AO3. (Holy shit it takes me forever to get to things.)

Why am I writing oneshots instead of working on that Zombie AU that's most likely going to end up being more like 100 chapters if I finish it that I used to update with at least one chapter every two days?

Because I can and I don't feel like writing about Michael chugging that depresso espresso, slice slicing, Christine not talking, and Jake and Rich being really fucking similar to the why Micha and Jere were.

I'M SORRY ABOUT JEREMY LIKE PLZ STOP BEING MAD AT ME ESTRELLA!! I KNOW YOU ONLY READ MY SHIT ON AO3 BUT I SORRY!!!!!!

(I swear to yall I am like emotionally scarred from writing Level 10.)

Holy shit that got long.

Tw: fanfic writer John because I can. Is it an understood thing that there will be cussing in my writing yet?

Word count: 187

Modern AU

---

John was rereading his work over Alex's shoulder. The good thing about dating a writer of any form is that you have a contractual bata reader.

This particular work of John's was about this one character getting triggered over a TroomTroom video and this other character swearing to not tell the others. There was some gay fluff in there too because why the fuck not?

Most fanfic is romantic ships anyways. Or pre-romantic. There isn't much just platonic fix out there.

Why? Well for John wrote for it was mostly because gay. And why is gay the answer? Because gay is a valid excuse for literally everything.

Anyways, Alex had listened to John vent or tangent using multiple fanfic terms so he understood what most meant. For Moulin it was nice to not have that language barrier of real talk and fanfic talk without talking to a fanfic writer.

Alex had just finished reading the oneshot and looked up at John. "I don't know if that was supposed to be cute or crack. It's like a  cocaine cookie."

"Cocaine cookies. Oh my god I love that"

---

You can tell I'm just burning through the drafts that have built up can't you?

Anyways, cute gay > sad gay

This means that I work on the fluffy gay before going back to the sad gay. But I just got an idea for the sad gay so imma write that.

Yeet.

-Em

(Ps. I need to make up my fucking mind)