The Challange (Treebros)

The day I can write kisses and not scream "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING AND HOW THE FUCK DOES ONE DO THIS"  internally will be amazing.

tw: making out and implied smut

word count: 175

---

Connor and Evan were both very gay for each other. And they both came up with really dumb challenges to do. One such challenge was whoever could kiss the other the most in a week.

Connor had an advantage. The chances of Evan forgetting the challenge were extremely high.

Evan did end up forgetting. He just thought Connor was being really affectionate. And by really affectionate like 80 kisses in one-minute kind of really affectionate. However one of these bouts did end up getting heated.

Connor was about to pull away and kiss Evan another 79 times, but Evan placed a hand on the back of Connor's head, pulling him closer. Connor figured why not turn this into a makeout session.

He licked Evan's lip asking for entrance. Evan playfully denied. Connor, being the slightly horny, and now semi sexually frustrated teenager he is, bit Evan's lip. The other boy softly moaned.

Let's just say that turned Connor on to the max and Evan couldn't walk like a normal person the next day at school.

---

I'm having a watch party for the Bee Movie musical with my school friends over discord because fuck the corona ooh na na