Blyther

Nakatayo sa may pintuan ng classroom si Blyther habang tinatanaw si Zandreaj na sakay ng kanyang Nmax palabas ng campus.

Inis na binalikan niya ang CR para linisin ulit. Knowing their adviser to be too meticulous, he believes they will be nagged at tomorrow kung hindi nya aayusin ang paglilinis.  Nagmamadali siya dahil napakarami pa niyang kailangang gawin at tapusin bago gumabi.

Hindi biro ang maging president ng Student Service and Governance Council at the same time ay honor student. Napakahirap balansehin ng academics at extra-curricular activities.  Kabi-kabila ang obligasyon nya sa kanyang presidency.

Ngayon lang ulit sya nakaattend ng klase. Halos isang buwan siyang nasa Maynila bago ang Christmas vacation. After ng 2weeks leadership training and seminar na inattendan nya hindi agad sya nakauwi dahil sa bagyo. Christmas vacation na bago pa ulit nagkaroon ng biahe ang mga barko pauwi ng probinsya. But he was kept updated by his classmates of everything at classroom and school.

It was the day he left for the seminar when Zandreaj first attended DonHigh. Since that day, their class section group chat was filled with Zandreaj's photos sent by his classmates, specially the boys.

Looking at her pictures the first time, it's undeniable, Zandreaj is a beauty. Despite her usual serious facial expressions in the stolen pictures in the GC, her angelic face cannot hide how attractive she is.  She looks like her crush Aurora, the queen of the moors from the movie maleficent. But Zandreaj is the opposite version, if aurora looks so delicate, Zandreaj is tough. It can be told with all the photos in their gc where most of them, kung hindi seryoso ay nakataas ang kilay at nakabusangot si Zandreaj.

The boys even said, she's snob. She never looked at them and never paid attention to them since the very day she entered their classroom. She stood looking blank, and never smiled even a little when their adviser instructed her to introduce her self. She just stood their, poker face, said her name and then went to the chair at the back. That' s how she is even today. She talks to nobody. Does her things alone and never smiled to anyone, not even to their teachers. Her character, keeps her new classmates away from her, even the nicest girls in the class.

Blyther has mixed emotions about her. The first time he saw her picture, he was bothered by her face. He keeps looking at them everyday. Though he is a little irritated thinking she is being indifferent to his classmates  who are all his closed friends, he is intrigued with her and her mysterious personality.

Matapos suyurin ng tingin ang buong classroom at masigurong nasa ayos ang lahat, Blyther took his bag and went off to the teacher's parking lot. English Master Teacher Mr. Brandon Del Sol, his dad, a senior high school teacher also in DonHigh, is waiting for him inside the car.

" So you met her?!" bakit parang ginalit mo?" nakangisi sa kanya ang kanyang ama habang pinagbubuksan sya ng pinto ng innova.

The parking areas are located just beside the gate. For the teachers is at the right side and for  the students at the left side facing the rest of the school campus where classrooms amd students can be clearly seen.

Blyther responded with a smirk. "Magkagrupo kami as cleaners eh, hindi marunong maglinis, ang tamad pa."

"Nakabusangot kanina eh," don't tell me pinagalitan mo." nakatawang tanong ng gwapong guro at his late 40s habang nagmamaniobra.

"Eh lagi namang nakasimangot un diba."  nakatawa ding sagot ni Blyder.

"But she's beautiful, aminin mo." Pangungulit ng ama sa anak.

"Well if she is for you, then I would agree to that,..we have the same standards right? Aside from the fact that we are father and son, I know I can't lie to you."  natatawang sang-ayon ni Blyther sa ama.

Their father and son relationship is ideal. They are so close, they don't hide things from each other. They are very honest about how they feel about everything. Brandon is a perfect father para kay Blyther, he spent all his life beside him lalo na nung namatay ang mommy nya from heart failure when he was just 12 years old. Her death brought him closer to his dad and his little sister Xinni who was just 6 that time.

" So how do you find her?" muling tanong ni Brandon sa anak tungkol kay Zandreaj.

"Just like how she was described by everyone, pretty little devil."  Blyder responded with a sigh.

Brandon saw him staring at her picture in his phone while they were on their way to school this morning. He was looking onto it thinking how he would approach her and help his classmates be friends to her for they were all asking him to do the act. That's why his dad thought he is into her. Xinni on the other hand was giggling while listening to their conversation. She is always all ears if it's about her kuya who is always busy with his books and notebooks and school programs. It excites her to listen about other things instead of their daily talks about school. She even said she wants to meet "this girl" before going down the car when they dropped her in her school before proceeding to DonHigh earlier this morning.