Zandreaj Zameeraj

ZZ, short for Zandreaj Zameeraj was the name given to her by her dad. She loves her name not only because she likes the sound of it to her ears but because of the fact that it was her dad's idea.

She loves everything about her dad, the love of her life. John, his dad, was a policeman who chose to give up his dedication to his service to take care of her when her mom, a teacher in DonHigh during that time, gave birth to her after 8 years of their marriage.

The feeling of being lucky and blessed after losing hope in more than seven years of waiting for a child overwhelmed him and decided to stay home to personally take care of his daughter. But leaving his profession in exchange of being a stay-at -home dad put them into financial crisis. The monthly salary of her mom can not suffice their daily needs. They cannot meet their monthly bills and fell short for their house rentals every month which forced them to live with her mom's ancestral house together with her grandparents where she lives now.

She grew up with his dad beside her every day. He prepares her milk, cook for her and does all the duties a mom must have had done for her. He ties and braids her hair, and it was him who did studies on how to properly take care of her curls. It was him who taught her to embrace her natural curly hair and be proud of it. She never get ashamed of her curls even she experienced being called "kulot salot" at pre-school. It was because of her dad why she is very confident that her hair makes her prettier and more attractive.

He also is the reason why she's tougher than the usual girls. Growing up with a man teaches you to be a woman and a man as well. Their past time is a casual self-defense training in the morning, a non-stop videoke, and playing billiards.  He has good singing voice, just like her mom which she inherited. At five she has mastered the basic self-defense, could sing hundred songs and plays billiards well.  Her music of course is influenced by her parents. Though now old, she loves adele, her mom's favorite.

She was branded, and was expected to be a tomboy during her toddler because her gestures and hobbies are more of a man. Despite her angelic little face matched with delicate skin and long curly hair, her beauty is hidden with his boyish behavior.

Things changed when she was 6 years old. One of her mom's cousin, a multi-millionaire businessman, offered his dad a job. He was hired as private driver- bodyguard of it's teenage daughter, her cousin Fergee, who was a party goer. They were residing in one of the prestigious subdivisions in Cavite.

When her dad accepted the offer, they left the province to live with him in Cavite. They got lucky her mom was hired in a private school as English Teacher. It was hard for her mom to live DonHigh but of course family is her priority. She was promoted several times until she became the school principal for three years now. John is still a private driver- bodyguard, this time of Fergee's family. Zandreaj remàined an only child because her mom never got pregnant after giving birth to her. For 12 years they were living in Cavite as one happy family until things change.

Januz was her playmate living just next door. His family became their family friend and their mom are exchanging cooked meals and other staffs. They are both welcome to each other's house and Januz and Zandreaj could come and visit anytime of the day whenever they like. They can play anywhere in their house even in Januz' bedroom or in Zandreaj's.

Januz changed Zandreaj from a being a carefree girl to a well- behaved individual. She learned to be more reserve and act like a woman because Januz always reminds her that she is and that she should behave like one. He treats her like a fragile glass which change her behavior from being carefree to a prim and proper woman.

They were closed friends until junior highschool and were inseparable. It was just the other holiday seasons when they broke their friendship and leveled up into a more serious relationship.

They did not talk about it, it just happened when Zandreaj got back from her Christmas vacation from the province. She hurriedly went to Januz' house with her pasalubongs. Januz loves the sumang malagkit, her lola's specialty. Januz was up in his bedroom when she came. His mom who is busy cleaning the receiving room told her to just go upstairs and wake him up herself.

Januz' bedroom door was a little open and she can see him lying on the bed busy with his cellphone. Wanting to surprise him, she rushed inside and throw her self to him. Januz was really surprised upon seeing it's her who is clinging to him. Without any warning and to Zandreaj's surprise, Januz kissed her lips deeply and longingly which she returned with the same feeling. They were both gasping after the kiss and laid still on Januz' bed side by side while staring to the ceiling. They were both surprised with what had just happened and afraid to look at each other. Ilang sandali silang parang mga tuod na nagpapakiramdaman at hindi malaman ang susunod na sasabihin o gagawin. Then Januz turned to her and hugged her in the waist. " You are now my girlfriend...ILOVEYOU." He said with sincerity. Zandreaj turned to him and look him in the eyes and answered him "yes, ILOVEYOUTOO."

They became officially girlfriend and boyfriend since then. They never told their parents pero alam nilang alam ng mga ito kung anong meron sa kanila. John trusts Januz, kilala nya ang lalaki mula't sapul. At higit na boto ang pamilya ni Januz kay Zandreaj.