Annoyed Blyther

Blyther was sitting relaxed at the passenger's seat and about to make a nap when a view caught his eyes before he was able to close them. His dad slowed down upon seeing what he saw and looked at Xinni. His eyes are directing Xinni to look outside the window at Blyther's side.

Xinni moved closer to the window at the back seat to see clearly the curly, brown-haired girl sitting sideview on the dike. She cannot fully see how she looks but she can tell she has small face matched with small pointed nose for she can see its tip from the side. How she loves her curls and locks! She'd been dreaming to have the same curls, and been trying to do curly girl methods just to achieve it but she's blessed with big waves. She bet it's her two or third day hair. She watched the lady with envy as the wind blows her waist-long curls.

"Ohmegosh! her hair! Kuya it's how I want my hair to be! Is she really the "pretty little devil" you and dad are talking about?!" Xinni giggled while pushing her kuya back and forth on his shoulders. The 12-year-old, grade 6 girl swoons over Zandreaj because of her hair.

Xinni got the chance to see Zandreaj's face clearly while looking at the back window. Her scooter is parked just at the back of their car. Her eyes almost closed as she tries to recall who she is upon seeing she is too familiar to her.

"Ohmegosh! Kuya!... " Halos hindi makapagsalita si Xinni habang nakatakip ang kanyang mga kamay sa kanyang bibig at nanlalaki ang kanyang mga mata sa sobrang excitement. "It's her!,..it's her! Oh-my- God!! eeeeehhhhhhhhhh!!! it's her! Malakas na tili ni Xinni habang sinusundan ng tanaw si Zandreaj na kasalukuyang umoovertake sa kanilang innova paglampas nila ng tulay.

"Who's her?" sabay na tanong ng mag-ama kay Xinni na sabay ding napalingon sa kanya.

"It's ZZ, the vlogger. She vlogs about Curly Girls' Method. I am a huge follower, as a matter of fact I have a badge as her top 1 fan."

"She is a vlogger? Why is it that I don't know her? even my classmates? Nagtatakang tanong ni Blyther. He is active in different social media cites, even his classmates. How come they do not know Zandrea? Updated sila sa lahat ng bago, even accept crazy challenges in fb and youtube paanong ni isa sa kanila walang nakakakilala kay Zandreaj kung vlogger ito?

"Kuya, I said, she vlogs about curly-girl-methods, interested ka ba kung paano ang proper care ng kulot?" Taas kilay na sagot ni Xinni.

"Eh bakit hindi sya kilala ng mga classmates kong babae?" Tanong ulit ni Blyther.

"Eh bakit may classmates ka bang kulot? lahat sila rebonded, even Xienlee the majorette na may crush sa'yo rebonded ang hair." Now, tell me how would they know ZZ and her vlogs? May pagkumpas pa ang mga kamay ni Xinni habang nagpapaliwanag.

"Eh bakit ikaw you found her? " Sumingit si Brandon sa usapan ng magkapatid.

"Because dad, I tried to search sa YouTube tips on how to properly take care of my waves since ayaw mo namang iparebond ang hair ko, antagal tagal ko na nagrirequest sayo." Nakairap si Xinni sa ama. "That's where I found her uploaded videos showing basic tips on how to define my waves and embrace my natural hair." Feeling proud si Xinni sa sinasabi sabay flip ng hair nya. "See the evidence,..besides it's been a year since I stopped pestering you about hair rebonding." Sabay kindat ni Xinni sa ama.

"And it's been a year also since you started pestering me in buying you expensive hair conditioners and stylers, and that hair brush! a hair brush for almost three thousand! eksaheradong sambit ni Brandon habang sinisilip ang anak sa rear view mirror.

"It's a denman brush dad, it's the secret of my super defined waves." Said Xinni habang hinahaplos ang kanyang buhok na parang sa commercial.

"ZZ,..Zandreaj Zameera...
Napalingon ang mag-ama kay Blyther na tumatango-tango na parang may narealized.

Zandreaj Zameeraj is that her real name kuya? Awwwww...that's so nice to the ears. Pero parang maldita ang dating, opposite ng name ko na so sweet, Xinni Yshane. magkadaop pa ang mga palad ni Xinni at nakatingin sa bubong ng sasakyan. "Hmmmm....bagay kayo kuya, Zandreaj Zameeraj at Vyrr Blyther. Nagsusulat sa hangin ang hintuturo ni Xinni habang nagsasalita.

Napatingin si Blyther sa ama na bahagyang tumikhim at nakangiti ang mga mata.

"Dad!" Warned Blyther. Kapag naramdaman ni Xinni na kinukulit sya ng ama kay Zandreaj siguradong mas mangungulit ito.

"What?!" Pigil ang tawa ni Brandon habang nagdadrive. One of his happiness is driving with his kids. He loves their conversations.