Chapter 1

Hey Guys.....

So the second book will be from different POVs mostly Theo & Athena and a few others from time to time.

Hope you guys enjoy ;)

.......and here we go.

-Athena-

''Athena what do you think you're doing?'' He asks as he follows me to my room.

''This is some crazy shit happening here. I can't stay, I need to get back to my home,'' I reply as I start packing, only to realize that half of my wardrobe is not even here. ''Where are all my clothes?!''

''Ena your home is at Crescent, with Theo. Not Toronto and that's where all your clothes are.''

''How can that even be my home; I don't even know that man! Look Ethan please, this is all too much for me to handle. I need to get away from here, I need to grieve alone and with all of you being here I won't be able to,'' I tell him and massage my head as I feel a migraine coming.

''You can't leave, not after everything we have been through the past year. We will not let you.''

''That's the thing Ethan, I have no clue of what you're talking about! I have no freaking memory of the past year. All I know is that I was to come here, I got on the plane to Vancouver and texted dad. Next thing I know is that I've been here for almost a whole year, i have been in a coma for 3 days and my father is dead! How Ethan, how is that even possible and even if it's true, how do you expect me to stay here after everything that has happened?''

''Ena, I understand how all this is confusing for you but that's why we are here. Theo and Devin are trying to find a way to reverse whatever has made you lose your memory and we will get it back, but you can't leave.''

I take a deep breath and pinch the bridge of my nose. Ethan is just as stubborn as I am and he will not budge an inch from his stupid idea of not letting me go. ''Very well then, you said all my stuff is at Crescent didn't you?'' I ask him as an idea pops in my head.

''Yes it is, but...''

''No buts brother, we are going to Crescent now.'' I pull him with me and the both of us run towards the borders. ''Athena are you sure you want to go? You know Theo will be there.''

''I don't care Ethan; I need to get my clothes. So long as he does not try to grab me and call me love at the end of every sentence, we'll be fine.''

The moment we cross to Crescent a feeling of calmness sets in and I come to an abrupt stop. ''Ena, you okay?''

''Yeahh...no...ughhh I don't know,'' I yell and throw my hands up in the air, ''come on let's just go.''

I start running in no particular direction and Ethan follows me; watching me like a hawk. Soon enough we come to stand outside a big house and I walk in like I own it.

''You know for someone who claims that this is not their home, you sure do know your way around here,'' Ethan chimes from behind me. ''I'd rather you shut up brother, I wouldn't want to alert people that I'm here.''

''and I'm assuming by people you mean me, don't you?'' A voice says from behind me and I feel something inside me stir to life.

''Ohh no, not you again. Can't a girl get her clothes and leave in peace around here?''

''You're leaving? You can't Athena'' another voice pipes up. I turn and come face to face with the owner of the voice. A fairly tall guy with perfectly coiffed sandy brown hair and striking hazel eyes staring right into my green ones.