Chapter 8

-Theo-

''What do you mean we go there?'' Charles asks, staring at Ashton on bewilderment.

''I believe I said it in plain English, which part of it did you not understand Charles?''

''Great....so now he jokes,'' Charles throws his hand up in frustration.

''Look guys.... it's not a bad idea okay, but not all of us can go. We do have responsibilities here as well.''

''Yes. That's why it's not wise for you to go Ethan, if she sees you there, she will lash out at you and probably kick you out. Again.''

''I'll go.'' I speak up from my position.

''Well duh... of course you are going Theo, the question is who will go with you?'' Olivia asks as she looks around the room.

''Me.... if there is anyone helping Theo in getting Athena back; it should be me. After all, and let it be heard loud and clear...... I am her best friend and not Sebastian.''

''Charles.... dude.... how is Sebastian even included in this? The man is dead for crying out loud!''

''Yeah...whatever. I just thought everyone here should know,'' he says and looks at Olivia in particular.

''Gosh, you're a child!'' she scoffs.

''it's settled then, Theo and Charles are going to Toronto to get Athena back,'' Ashton announces.

''When do you guys plan on leaving?'' Michelle turns to ask me.

''As much as Athena is important to me I cannot leave immediately; I'd say in two weeks' time. I have to look at my pack too. Once I wrap things up here and instruct Ray and Noah, only then can I leave.''

''2 weeks should be fine. Ethan, you need to stop yourself from going to Toronto every now and then, you're just angering Athena.''

''Ohh trust me, I'm not going there again, she already kicked me out once. I have self-respect man.''

''Great......so I guess we are done here.''

''Yeah...we should take your leave,'' Michelle says as Ethan holds his hand out for her and they both walk out.

''We should be going too, come on Charles,'' I proceed to stand up but Ashton stops me, ''Theo? A word please?''

''Yeah sure.... i'll see you back at home,'' I tell my beta and he leaves.

Ashton leads me to his office and Olivia goes her own way to give us some privacy.

''Theo.... i cannot even begin to fathom what you're going through, but I've got to ask.... how do you plan on getting her back? it's not like you can just storm in there and throw her over your shoulder.''

''I wish it were that easy Ashton,'' I chuckle,'' but knowing Athena, she'd find a way to get out of that one too.''

''I know man...so do you have a plan?''

''I think I do....''

''Care to share?'' he raises an eyebrow in question.

''A few days ago, I contacted my team in Toronto in regards to buying a new factory. I'm guessing someone leaked it and it's now all over the news.''

''So you're going to act upon the news and actually buy one?''

''Why not? And I will be targeting upcoming designers who wish to manufacture their clothes.''

''And by upcoming you mean Nightshade?'' he smirks knowing where I'm going with this.

''You know it brother, I plan on going into business with my mate.''