5. Love me like you do

We nearly didn't make it to his room.

As the elevator dinged on the right floor he teared himself away from kissing me with a desperate sigh but instantly reached for my hand to pull me after him. He hurried towards to the end of the corridor where his suite was but I was much slower than him in my high heels. He realised I wasn't as fast as him so he stopped and pulled me in a tight hug giving me another passionate kiss.

"Come on Clara," he muttered against my lips as his hands slipped to caress my behind.

"I have to have you for myself. I can't just watch you anymore," he squeezed both of my buttcheeks. I gasped at his firm touch. He got behind me so he basically pushed me to his room. I giggled again, I felt like a drunk teenager, but drunk on alcohol not on love.

The door unlocked with a ping as he opened it with his card and scooped me inside.

His hotel suite was even bigger than mine, but the view was just as gorgeous. The balcony door was slightly open and the room was dimly lit. His - mostly ferrari red - belongings were all around the living room area and a white MacBook Pro was left open on the table.

I didn't have more time to take a look around because two strong hands pushed me against the back of the closing door. Leclerc attacked my mouth again with his plush lips and caged me on both side with his hands. I felt his hot body pushed to mine, and a same burning feeling started to flow through my body. His lips started to wander down my neck. His kisses and small licks felt so good I shivered through my whole body.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered to my ear as he slowly slipped his hands beneath my dress. Finally, his words made me gather enough courage to touch him with my shaking hands.

Until this time I was afraid if I do anything myself this whole scene just slips away like a dream. But his warm whisper breathed on my skin somehow made it a bit more real so I placed my trembling hands to rest on his chest. Through the soft material of his white shirt I felt the hard muscles of his pecs. He wasn't strongly built more like the athletic type, but it was evident he worked out regularly. He continued to caress my sides while slowly pushing my dress upwards while I found the buttons of his shirt and started to unbutton them.

He froze for a second and looked me in the eye. His gaze was shady and his heavy breathing felt warm on my lips. That was the point of no return.

I'm convinced only the alcohol could make me nod and kiss him that fast. He smiled in my mouth and he tentatively traced my bottom lip with the tip of his tongue. I smiled at his gentle move as I finished unbuttoning his shirt, then I helped him to remove my dress.

As I finally stood in my - fortunately matching - underwear in front of him and he took his time to check me out resting his gaze a little longer on my curves. He looked starstruck and I felt my internal organs slowly liquifying.

"My god," he sighed after a few seconds and stepped closer to hug me.

"From the moment I saw you in the paddock I can't stop thinking about you," he said gently pushing me towards the bedroom.

"So that's why you were staring at me!" I laughed. "Several times, actually," I backed until I felt my legs bumping to the side of the bed. We stopped and he looked at me in the eye.

"Yes. And I would kill anybody else watching you that way," he said and gently pushed me down to the bed.

He climbed on the top of me and starting to caress my breast while whispering sweet things, in our heavy panting I only understood the half of them. I've already felt the wetness between my legs, and quickly had my hand wander in the direction of his pants to unbuckle his belt. I immediately found his bulge, and I squeezed it, making him gasp and swallow hard. I took this as an encouragement so I unzipped his fly and in no time his carefully shaved cock was in my hands. God, not only this man looked stunning but even his dick was beautiful. I stroke it gently a few times but then impatiently fitted it to my already dripping entrance. The feeling made him groan out loudly but then he froze, eyes shot open.