17. This feeling

Well, here it is. :)

"This movie is so bad I'm amazed," I yawned and reached for my phone to answer Max's messages that I ignored before.

Charles looked at me offended.

"Come on, that's one of my favourite!" he snapped. I shrugged, and typed in that yes, I'd meet him tomorrow morning for breakfast.

Then I forced myself to pay some attention to the movie we were watching with Charles. He came back early from his dinner with Ferrari team members, and insisted we watch something together. He chose Fast and furious - well I had to find out there are several movies with this name, but I couldn't care less which one was on. I yawned again, and placed my head on his chest. He immediately pulled me closer and gave a soft kiss on my head.

It was really nice of him to leave the Ferrari dinner, although I didn't ask him to do that. Now, I felt guilty as I didn't want him to seem unconcerned about his team because of me.

The other thing was that I told Vicki and also Max that I'm tired and couldn't meet them today. I never lied before, and was always proud of that. But today I did it several times, because of him.

"If you don't want this one, we can chose something else," Charles mumbled from above my head as he slowly caressed my back.

"No, it's okay," I said, but in that minute I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Next day I woke up early to meet Max before the volleyball game. I found him in the hotel's cafeteria, reading the news on his phone.

"Wow, I didn't know you can read," I smirked, standing behind his back.

He turned quickly, and gave me an evil grin.

"Hello Clara," he greeted me. I took a seat and ordered from the waiter who appeared at the table.

"You look well rested," Max looked at me, examining my features.

I felt slightly hotter, my face was surely getting blushed from his inspecting look. In fact, I did sleep well, and the morning sex with Charles helped me to wake up in a good mood, that was sure.

"Well, not that you invited me or anything but Daniel told me, you put me in the team for today's volleyball championship. So I tried to be up for the challenge," I winked at him.

"Don't whine, Christian happened to tell me you were on the university's volleyball team as well," he said as he grabbed the nutella toast on his plate.

"I was in the team in high school!" I corrected him. "and it was 20 years ago," I scoffed.

"Anyways," he said. "We need everyone to win over Leclerc and the Ferrari. You should have seen him being all over himself last year," he explained, bitterly.

"Hi guys," Vicki arrived to the restaurant not long after that, and gave us some clothes for the event.

"What's it for?" I furrowed my eyebrows, examining the very short red pants and the navy top with the RB logo on it.

"For looking professional," she looked at me grinning.

"This hardly look professional," I made a grimace, because I didn't like the idea at all to pose in that thing, out of which half of my butt peeks out. Especially in front of the whole grid and dozens of reporters.

"Well, at least the view is perfect," I heard Michael whispering it to Daniel when we were already standing on the sideline and waited for our call to enter to the field. They were standing behind me, and I heard Daniel's nervous laugh and the sound of his punch to Michael's stomach.