9. Don't let me down

"Clara, I like being with you," his eyes wandered to my mouth and smiled gently. "Even like this."

I felt my head spinning as he closed the gap between our lips. He held me close, as if he was afraid I will send him away any minute. But I didn't tell him to leave, not until the sun was rising.

I felt a warm body pressed to mine and my eyes popped open.

"Charles!" I said and sat up in the bed. I realised I'm completely naked, so I pulled up the sheet to my chest. I only got a soft growl as a response from behind my back.

"You need to leave. Don't you have a morning warm up or something to attend to?" I asked him. Still no answer, only his soft, even breathing.

I growled annoyed and hugged the pillow. Charles tightened his grab around my waist then let out a long sigh.

"Good morning to you too," he mumbled and nuzzled his nose against the nape of my neck.

Actually, it was a pleasant feeling - to wake up next to somebody again. I couldn't say last night wasn't fun, even if I didn't plan ending up like this. It almost looked like it could work somehow whatever is this we are doing. I suppressed my satisfied grin when I remembered who is laying next to me and where. A started to feel a sting of consciousness, but I managed to wave away the thought with looking at the young driver laying naked next to me.

"I'm serious Charles! Leave. Now! Or starting from P10 means you are a lost cause and now everyone is concentrating on Vettel?" I giggled. His eyes finally opened, with his face turning into a huffish grimace.

"You know what, I can think about a way to warm up properly," he wiggled his eyebrows and slid his hand to caress my arm.

He gently pulled me back to his side and showered me with light kisses. He started on my neck and as he slowly wandered down his mouth became hungrier on the way. Then he stopped at my breasts to suckle on my nipples he liked so much. I could also feel he was now touching himself with one hand.

A loud moan was torn from the back of my throat on the thought. Then, as if just to torture me he left the sensitive bud and licked his way further down to my stomach.

He almost arrived to his destination when his phone started to ring with an annoying sound.

"Merde," he breathed. He gave a quick kiss on my pussy which he didn't quite reach yet and crawled out of the bed to find his iPhone, still in his jeans' pocket.

"Sí," loathing, he answered the call and started to speak in Italian. Until this time I always thought it's only me and my prejudices but now I could see. Ferrari personnel only know Italian. Poor Vettel.

While he was speaking he fixed his eyes on me, still laying on the bed. I smirked as I had the devilish idea to touch myself. His pupils dilated and glued to watch my hand wandering to my pussy.

Charles gulped, and from then he wasn't able to say complete sentences only words in the rest of the conversation.

He was really sweet, completely lost in my show, his cock was so hard, he had to squeeze it several times.

After a few mumbled words he hung up, and looked back at me, devastated.

"Clara, I am so very sorry, I have to go" he said. I couldn't help but grin at his disappointed face.

"Hey, didn't I say the same?" I asked, and sat up again. "You are not supposed to be here in the first place." My comment made him pout.

"Yeah, but I want to," he said and gave me another, longing kiss.