11. What I like about you

"Ah, Charles," an embarrassing, loud moan escaped my throat after a particularly deep thrust of his and I felt my walls clench around his cock with satisfaction.

He snapped his head up to look at me with a snug smile. It didn't make him stop, on the contrary, he repeated the move as his hands grabbed my waist stronger on both sides.

"Clara, wait for me," he breathed and I could see the forming beads of sweat on his forehead.

His slow, deep thrusts made my eyes roll back to my scull, and I knew I couldn't delay my orgasm for any longer.

"I..." Shit, next move and I moaned loudly, again. Why is he so good? I forced myself to shut my eyes.

"I can't..." And with this, my body started to shake, and the waves of my orgasm rammed through my body like a train.

"Oui, c'est ça chéri!" He grunted as he felt my walls pulsating in pleasure. He pumped a couple more in my limp, completely relaxed body and he released his load deep inside me.

I simply couldn't suppress my cheeky grin, no matter that he was still inside me.

"It's adorable when you speak French," I said turning to my side to face him.

I was still grinning like a fool, high on endorphins, but my comment made him chuckle as well.

"Yeah," he said, blushing like a small kid caught red handed. "Sorry, I forgot..."

It was late night, and we should have been sleeping for hours. At least he should have, but no matter how much I begged him, Charles insisted on another round.

I thought of the huge amount of money his team is investing in consultation with sleep coaches and revolutionary supplements to help restore his circadian rhythm while travelling around the world just to improve his performance.

And he fucked up all of that. Like literally.

My pussy already felt raw from the much attention it got in the last couple of hours, and now I felt his seed slowly leaking to the sheets. Somehow, this made me satisfied and dirty at the same time.

Charles pulled me closer, and arranged me with my head resting on his chest. He started to slowly caress my shoulder.

After a while, when his breathing became even, I decided to sneak out to have a shower.

I only turned a bit when his arms tightened around me.

"What are you doing?" He looked up.

"God Charles, I'm only going to clean myself," I answered with a shake of my head, and got up to go to the bathroom.

I stepped in to the shower and enjoyed the warm water flowing around me. My body was relaxed and happy, my muscles were eased up. I cleaned all my parts, then decided on wearing one of the soft, white bathrobes with the hotel's logo on it.

When I returned, Charles was still up, fiddling with his phone.

"You really should be resting," I said as made myself comfortable on the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, but I couldn't until you came back."

"Well, I'm finished, so you can go in," I said and gestured towards to bathroom, but he just shook his head.

"Clara, I could have joined you inside," he said and put his phone on the nightstand. "No, I was waiting for you because I was afraid you'll leave again in the middle of the night." He turned and fixed his sleepy eyes on me. "And I don't want you to do that."