Wanna Play A Game?

Shuichi took a deep breath and exhaled before entering the room, trying to act as calm and natural as possible.

"There you are. It sure took you long enough."

"W- what do-," he began, he quickly restarted, though, "sorry, what do you mean?"

"I mean you sure took your sweet time coming back here."

"Oh, were you waiting?"

"Well, yeah. I thought you'd want to hang out and play a game or something, but I guess not." Kokichi pouted.

"I- I promise i- it's, shoot, sorry. I promise it's not like that," he insisted, "I didn't think you'd miss me."

"Of course I missed you," the shorter said climbing of the bed where he was sitting cross-legged to walk over to the bluette. "Why wouldn't I?" He looked up at him in curiosity.

"I . . .," Oh, God, he's so close, "Nevermind. What did you want to play?"

"Hmm. I hadn't thought about it, honestly," he stepped back a bit looking deep in thought, but almost immediately smiled brightly again as he continued. "But that was a lie. I wanna play Twister."

"Oh, okay. But why would Monokuma ever have Twister hidden in a killing game? And where would it even be?"

"Actually, I did happen to find it." He snickered, showing a box he'd stashed away to the taller.

"Where did you even find that?"

"I have my ways." He said, grinning slyly. "Besides, being the great detective you are, you'll figure it out if you want to."

A short while later, the two of them were playing for probably the fifth or sixth time, Kokichi having won pretty much every time. That didn't really surprise either of them, though.

Shuichi found that the shorter was much more competitive than he and that although he took it very seriously, as seriously as you could take a game like this anyway, he was really fun to be around and play with.

. . .

"What color?"

"Green." Shuichi repeated.

"Alright," he said, struggling to reach across the 'board' I guess you could call it. "Your turn."

"Uh, blue." He announced reaching his right hand across the shorter, trying to hide his blush beneath his hat.

Coincidentally, he was now hovered above the purple haired male, now unable to move, paralyzed from embarrassment.

"Hey, Shu. Could you spin for me. Sorry, I can't reach it anymore." He laughed.

"Uh, sure." As fate would have it, though, when he lifted his hand he lost his balance and fell on top of the smaller, straddling his waist, hands on either side of his head in attempt to prevent from hurting him. "Oh, I- I'm sorry." He blurted out quickly, trying to climb off.

"No, it's fine, promise." He insisted, laughing again. "I didn't know you wanted me that badly, though. Geez, Saihara-chan. Just say so next time."

"N- No. I didn't mean t-"

"I know, I know. I was just messing with you. I know you wouldn't, but I do think it's about time I to head to bed."

"You sure?"

"Do you have something else in mind?"

"N- no! You're right. Goodnight." He quickly stood and made his way across the room to where he was sleeping and began laying out his bedding.

"Aww, learn to take a joke, Sai-chan." He whined, crawling across the bed to watch the taller swiftly lay out a few more blankets and pillows.

He didn't respond, but moved over to where he kept his clothes, grabbing a pair of pajamas and making his way towards the bathroom with them, closing the door behind him.

Kokichi stood and grabbed one of Shuichi's shirts from the drawer, taking his off and replacing it. Afterwards, he kicked his discarded top and pants off to the side and sat on the bed, arms crossed, facing the bathroom door.

Once the taller returned from changing he just stood frozen in the doorway. This didn't last for more than a few moments, though. He swiftly recovered and walked over to where he'd be sleeping, fucking his head in embarrassment.

*Edit: so I'm not going to change it because I think it's awesome, but it's supposed to say ducking not fucking, sorry. That's what I get for cussing in my other fics.

Crap, did he see that? He was blushing like crazy now. Why? Why does he have to be so cute like that? He's not even doing anything. He's just sitting there. So, why does he still look like the most beautiful person in the world?

He got comfortable under the blankets he'd laid out and rolled over onto his side so he'd be facing away from the other male, closing his eyes.

"Hey." Kokichi whispered. "Hey, Shumai. Come on, I know you're not asleep yet."

"Wh- what is it?" He mumbled back.

"You didn't tuck me in and say 'goodnight'."

"I didn't yesterday and you slept just fine."

"Yeah, but that was yesterday. Please."

"Alright. But you gotta promise to go to bed, 'kay."

"Yep. I promise."

"Okay." He got to his feet and made his way around the bed. This caused Kokichi to quickly get under the covers and smile like a small child.

Shuichi leaned over the boy and tucked him in, before heading to turn the lights off, which he'd forgotten to do earlier after he'd changed.

He then went back to his area, but Kokichi whined softly. He looked down at him, brushed the hair out of his face gently, and whispered softly, "Goodnight, Ouma. Sweet dreams."

It was now dark throughout the small room, but he could see the purple haired male smile like he was the happiest person in existence.

Shuichi went to bed then, warmth filling his heart, knowing that he was the one who'd done that to him.

That he was the one who made him smile.