Closer

A smexy pic for a smexy chapter. Anyways, just as a warning, I can't actually write smut for shit, like at all. So I'm really sorry if this is bad, but I figured I'd try, 'cause quarantine, I've got nothing better to do. Also, if you don't want to read about it, just skip this chapter, I'm completely fine with that, too. Same goes for anyone who isn't fond of top Kokichi. I personally just feel likes he's more dominant, but if you guys are wanting a top Shuichi chapter, too, I can do that later on as well. So, with that out of the way, here we go. (I'm really sorry.)

"You want a pet? Like a cat or a dog or something?"

"We'll work out the details later. Do you know what you're doing?"

"W- well, uh, . . . Not really, no," the taller male admitted.

Kokichi just smirked, "That's alright. I can show you. Just let me know if I do something you don't like, kay?"

"I, uh, yeah. Okay," Shuichi replied sheepishly.

The shorter smiled in response, "You ready?"

"Mm-hmm," he nodded. "Oh, uh, protection? Do you have something?"

"I mean, I am the Ultimate Supreme Leader."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't know, okay," he laughed. "But yes, I have protection. So, just kiss me already."

Then he pulled the bluette down and their mouths collided once again. He didn't even tense up like he'd expected, he felt safe with him, like his body knew he'd be alright, that there was nothing to worry about. He only thought about all this for a moment though before he melted into the kiss and the arms of his boyfriend.

After a bit the violette started to unbutton the taller's shirt, running his hands up from his stomach to his chest, massaging it. This didn't last for too long though before he pulled back from the kiss and pushed him back carefully onto their bed, crawling on top of him and straddling his hips, leaning down to kiss his neck.

"Wh- what are you doing?" Shuichi panted at the new form of contact.

"Do you not like it?"

"N- no, I do. It's just, . . . I- it feels kinda strange. I li- like it."

"Oh, do you? Then what about if I do . . . this?" And with those words he bit down on an area near his collar.

"Ahhn~" he moaned out, quick to cover his mouth with his hands and look away.

"Aw, no fair. I wanna be able to hear you, Shu. Move your hands."

"I- I'm not a masochistic, I swear," he blurted, after doing as he was instructed, defending himself.

"Me neither," he grinned, "but that might be a lie. Anyways, it's okay, I like it, too. Here," he said, removing his scarf he still liked to wear, offering his own neck to the other.

"I . . . But, w- won't it hurt?"

"Did it hurt?"

The detective hesitated a bit but then he leaned up latching onto the others neck, sucking and biting it gently. And, true to his word, the shorter began letting out soft moans, just keeping his composure enough to finish removing Shuichi's shirt, tossing it aside when he was done and beginning to pant more.

After that was done, Kokichi had begun drawing circles on the bluette's thighs, to which he gasped, moving back a bit, the other taking that chance to remove his own shirt, quickly standing to take off his pants as well and helping Shuichi with his before finally moving to sit lower on the bed.