Dabbing Chicken Strip

So, I got tagged in this

So, I got tagged in this. And I've never really done one of these before, so here we go.

1. I dont really put my name/gender or stuff like that on the internet because I don't really like my name and always feel like I'm in trouble when people call me by my real name and I honestly don't know care what people identify me as. Just use whatever is convenient for you.

2. I turned fourteen a few days ago on April 27th.

3. Aside from writing, I like making art and doing cosplay as most of you probably know by now, but I also use these hobbies to make a lot of my props. I also like to read (mostly fantasy).

4. I have two pet mice a male and a female that I plan on breeding for my sister's snake Munuse. Their names aren't decided yet, but I'm leaning towards Sophie and Howl based on appearance and personality. If you get that reference, I love you.

5. I love pretty much anything Studio Ghibli.

6. While I do appreciate both, I actually get more excited when people comment than when they vote on my stories.

7. I don't really have that many friends. Which I know a lot of people say, so to put it in perspective, whenever I tell my mom I'm texting one of my friends she responds with "you have friends?"

8. I'm pansexual, but the majority of my family is convinced I'm a lesbian. And I support the LGBTQ+ community.

9. I'm actually pretty antisocial and have terrible stage fright.

10. I only recently realized this, but I use anime and writing and cosplay and whatnot as a way to escape the real world because reality disappoints me.

11. I have anxiety and depression issues. I believe there might be a few more, but I haven't been diagnosed for anything else.

12. I'm allergic to stupid shit. Seriously, though. Any cheap metal and glitter give me bad rashes after a while, so I can't wear a lot of the jewelry I have. And I used to get really bad burns from hand sanitizer. If that's not the dumbest goddamn allergy ever I don't know what is.

13. A lot of the other people at school are scared of me because I'm viewed as violent (I can be, but I'm really not. I only do these things to get people to leave me alone and avoid me. I found fear to be the best method of doing this), but most of the teachers seem to like me or just don't pay attention to me so I don't get in trouble often.

14. I play clarinet in band and am learning the ukelele. And it varies because we're a small school with a small group, but I'm usually an alto in my choir.

15. I'm an atheist, but I'm not judgemental or disrespectful to people who are religious.

I did 15, 'cause I'm extra and I don't really know how to tag people or a punishment, so . . . I think that's it.

Just one more quick message though. I was thinking about wrapping this story up soon. Not in like two chapters, but soon, and I wanted to make a pregame Saiouma book. But I really don't like the headcanons for pregame Shuichi being a stalker/pervert/murderer/yandere and stuff like that, so I'd most likely use my own headcannons for it. Probably a Highschool AU where Danganronpa is a popular tv show or something. But I was wondering if any of you would be interested in reading something like that.

And if there's anything you think I should add to this book before I end it, suggestions are great.

But anyways, have a nice rest of your day/night/evening. And sorry for posting this later than usual.