Goku X Reader

( Y/N POV )

" Y/N? Do you think you can get me my synchronizer from Lab 2?" Bulma asked. I nodded and walked out. I have been friends with Bulma since we were children. When she asked me to be her assistant I couldn't turn her down. Yes I like to invent stuff like her, but I mostly took the job because of all the crazy action.

There is always something extra-terrestrial or interdimensional happening with her and her family. Her husband is Vegeta is the Prince of all Saiyans. Sure Vegeta's alright. But Goku is better. I've always had a crush on Goku ever since I met him. But he has a wife and a family. I have to respect that.

After getting the synchronizer, I decided to take a break and have some lunch on the balcony. I decided to have some F/F. While I was eating, I heard something crash in the yard. I sprinted to the end of the balcony to find out what it was. " Ow! Why'd you do that Whis?" Someone said.

I immediately recognized the voice a Goku's. " I'm sorry. You and Vegeta were bickering so loudly that I miss judged my breaking speed." Whis said. " Beerus was right. You are doing this on purpose." Vegeta said. " No. You must be mistaken." Whis said. " Are you guys okay?" I asked. " Yeah, we're fine." Goku said.

I sighed. Whis left after dropping off Vegeta and Goku. Vegeta decided that he wanted to do some more training. " What's different?" I thought to myself. Goku noticed that I was eating and asked if I could make him something. I nodded. He was too cute to deny.

After making him a feast, I brought it out to him. He started to scarf it down. I just laughed. " His way of eating is adorable. He's just like a child." I thought. I decided to eat some of the food myself. Goku started to tell me about his recent battle. Apparently there is another saiyan out there named Broly and he's " Super strong." According to Goku.

Goku said that he might be stronger than Lord Beerus. I found that hard to believe. But then again, nothing is impossible when you're around a saiyan. " Hey Y/N? Can I try something?" He asked. I was confused. " Um..sure. What do you want to try?" I asked. " Well back when we fought Zamasu, Trunks' girlfriend Mai needed a senzu bean. Trunks gave it to her through something called a " kiss." I was wondering if I could try kissing you?" He asked with a huge smile.

My face turned bright red. " OMG! Goku just asked to kiss me!" I thought. " But..but Goku, you have a wife. Don't you want to try kissing her?" I asked. I was flustered. " Nah. She doesn't make me feel the same. Whenever I'm around you I just get this weird feeling." He said. My blush got darker.

" So can I try. Please!" He begged. " Um..sure?" I said. Goku knelt down in front of me and put his face close to mine. " Sorry if I mess it up. This is my first time doing this." He said. I smiled. Our lips touched. He was gentle. His lips tasted of the food he just ate. It was a pretty long kiss. After a while, we broke for air. " Hehe. Thanks, Y/N." He said. I smiled. He began to walk inside. " Let's do that again sometime." He said. I nodded. I could tell that this was the beginning of something unexpected.

A/N: And done! 606 words in total. I'm not sure how good this was. This was my first oneshot. I liked writing the ending. Goku is pretty adorable with his child like behavior. Next is Vegeta x reader.