Author's Note

To my readers, you know the drill ^^.
To my new readers, well hello and let me introduce you, me.

I'm Mistiris (not my real name) known as Ayame3 here at Wattpad.
I own all of my fiction stories that came from a figment of my very own imagination that maybe inspired from random novels that I've read, movies or animes that I've watched or just other common stories we've known. So, if you encountered some familiar places or names here were just mere coincidence or just happened to be inspired from its random scenery. Or maybe it is just simply based on my feelings that I'm going through.

And like in my other stories, there was No Editing happened here. So, if ever you've encountered some wrong grammar or typography errors, kindly don't be harsh on judging or commenting about it though I appreciate them. If you do like these chapters, kindly vote for them; I very much appreciate them. And if you have something to say about this, just leave a comment for this novel because it'll be a grateful help to boost my writings as well on my future novels to come.
Try it and hope that you'll enjoy reading them.

[KINDLY...DO NOT STEAL ANY NOVELS YOU'VE READ YET BE INSPIRED FROM THEM because you'll never know, YOU'RE ALSO A WRITER WITHIN ^^.]

Started: 02142020___Posted: 04082020___