Chapter V

Thea Riel

Inside my dream, I was really floating or flying like I was looking for something until I saw a red glow. I went closer and it was hot fire but it wasn't that hot. I approached it and there was a door with a gothic and swirling design crave on it. When I touched it, there was the sound of chains moving and it was coming closer to where I was standing. My heart was pounding like crazy until the moving chains turned into a snapping sound. It was like breaking. I looked again to the door and the design on it was glowing like it was alive - a heartbeat.

"Veins?" I mumbled to myself while studying the design on the door.

The snapping sound of the breaking chains suddenly halted and the door began to open like an old creepy door from a haunted house. I took a peak but it was totally pitch black but my guts telling me to go further inside and I did. As I entered, the door suddenly shutted and made a loud bang that made me jump.

"Okay..that's creepy..." I told myself and made my feet move somewhere in the pitch black.

My eyes were trying to adjust from it but I groaned since I was blind.

"Wait, I was blind but how come I can see that door?" I asked myself as I stopped walking for a second.

Then a sudden movement of something making me snapped from my thoughts and tried to look around. But I'm losing my patience until I felt a hot breath on my nape and when I looked to where it was coming, it vanished.

"Oh, Goddess, if you're playing tricks on me. It's really not a good time." I groaned but I heard no response.

'Goddess you say?'

"Finally, someone can speak my language." I sarcastically replied as I kept walking to nowhere. Its pitch black what do I even expect to see.

'Funny. How did you get here?'

"Ahm, by the door." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

'Door? There's no door here.'

I was about to respond but I didn't since I thought of what if there's no door there, how can I hear her.

'Who are you? And what are you doing here?'

"Like I said before, I only saw a glowing red door and open it that's why I am here. But speaking of what is this place? Why is it too dark? Not to mention that I am blind." I replied as I stopped from walking like there was something in front of me but seriously, it's too dark to see even with my wolf-fox eyes.

'This is my darkness. My dark dream.'

"Your dream? How come, I'm also dreaming here." I thought to myself but it was loud enough for her to answer.

'I don't know why or how it happened but thank you for being here even just for this one.'

"Y-your welcome, I guess..." I stuttered as I felt my cheeks began to heat up.

'Your interesting, I never thought a fox could speak like a human can.'

"Woah, so you're telling me that I'm in my fox form? Wicked." I laughed as I took my seat next to the presence next to me.

'You're funny for a fox. Lovely. But you must go or you'll never wake up.'

"What do you mean?" I asked as I titled my head to the side.

'I can walk into someone's dream but most of the time they couldn't wake up since they didn't want to leave me alone.'

"I see but you can come and visit me if you want too." I shyly said but I really do mean it.